[A] Reanimated · 8/8 Heroic DS · 3 Day

85 Night Elf Druid
Our raiding times are CST, as is the server.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Still looking for quality players.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
IRS
Contemplating a return to the burning legion server. Curious to know your availability of raid spots. Prefer to heal.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
We have an immediate opening for a healer in our main raid. If you have any other questions, let us know!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
IRS
If you want to take the time to take a look and try me out ill have my toon over and ready for next weeks raid.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
That would be great. Contact Syrio or Truelight in game once you are over; our next clear raid will be on Tuesday, and we'll also be continuing a raid on Sunday if you want to hang around and check it out.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Looking for happy people to happily raid with us!

Could use a well-geared, knowledgeable TANK or HEALER, as well as a Shaman or Mage for funroism!
Reply Quote
Bump for old times.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Still looking for people to farm heroic DS with!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Need happy people to come replace half our raid when Diablo hits!

We offer great benefits such as compassion, warmth, a tentacly-tabard, and 8 bank tabs full of !@#$ no one actually needs!
Edited by Chreese on 5/3/2012 9:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
We are still in desperate need of raiders. We are capable of end-of-fight wipes on Heroic Spine with our godawful comp and random subs but getting every raid together is a challenge.

In particular we need a healer, would prefer a Holy Paladin but could make do with just about anything. We also could use a mage or some other non-hunter range DPS. And we could use a tank as well, right now we are using someone's tanking offspec most of the time.

I've got to believe there are some decent players out there on Alliance somewhere. Even if you don't have top notch gear, if you're not an a-hole and are skilled, hit us up.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
More bumps, still looking for raiders. Finally got a double rogue double hunter warrior Spine kill, whee.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
still looking for healers? melee dps?

both in one spec perhaps?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
We are very much in need of a healer; one with a DPS off spec would be great. We are losing one of our replacements to D3 this week so there is an immediate spot in our main group.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
still looking for healers? melee dps?

both in one spec perhaps?

HI HPX 8D
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
hi can i raid on dobieqtpai
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Still looking!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump, because I feel your pain.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Bump, getting in the second phase of Madness constantly, even without Heroism avaliable. Just need to fix some things and GG.

Apply!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Still looking for players.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]