Darkmoon Cards/Decks/Trades

85 Tauren Druid
I'm currently farming for the Insane Achievement... with darkmoon being one of my final reps to finish off. If anyone would like to trade cards with me, I am very likely to have what you want. Also if anyone plans on turning in decks this upcoming faire, please let me turn in the deck for you in return for a tip and obviously your trinket. If I'm not in-game just send me some mail and I'll reply within 12 hrs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
sorry buddy, i've been plying in trade for awhile now, and about 10 people read these forums.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hey there I am looking to trade or sell my Hurricane Deck for Earthquake . Hit me up if your interested.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
LOL Mirky you already hit up two of my toons yesterday... I has no money to buy full decks... only trading... which reminds me... Kkronc... I miss playing go fish... hope you are on today.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hey crawl, i'd love to play go fish with you, but circumstances beyond my control (ask adianna about them) have rendered me playing inoperable at this time. also, patch has yet to download.
next time i get on, i'll prolly be in alaska.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
sounds like loads of fun... got the insane title... and with the new darkmoon dailies you get about 1-1.5k rep a day if not more regardless of current rep... insane title inst going to be that insane anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
gratz. so now i can just log in and get it? i don't really miss it...its a time filler, cheaper then the strip club, without the nasty hangover from alcohol, either.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
oh and there is a pretty stam trink that appears every three hrs in the arena at dmf... expect to have at least 5-7 friends with ya to get it. and yup... easy dailies give about 275 rep each and dungeons have a chance to drop (as long as you have a adventure book from the faire) a turn in item which gives you 275 more rep. easy farm now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]