Guild Transfer to Bloodhoof

1 Dwarf Mage
With the announcement of the guild transfer service coming in the next two weeks, we are thinking about migrating to this server as soon as the service becomes active. We are a 7/7H Alliance guild focused on competitive 10-man raiding. We are interested in Bloodhoof because we want a server with a higher population, a better economy, and hopefully a healthier recruitment pool. If the Bloodhoof community could answer a few questions for me, that would be great.

- Is the economy good? Is there a reasonable amount of flasks, potions, feast mats, etc. available on the AH?

- How is the overall raiding situation on the server?

- Is it easy to get a decent pick up group going?

- Is Horde or Alliance favored on a PvP standpoint?

All constructive input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
The economy from the standpoint of availability of mats is pretty good, the prices can get out of whack. PuG's happen some and aren't always easy to fill with quality people. PvP is pretty well 50-50 from what I can see.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Mage
Alright, fair enough. Thank you for the feedback.

Would love to hear from more than one person :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The raiding pool isn't that good.. to be honest..

And according to people who actually play the auction house it's really bad for making gold.

Infact we recently had a 10 man guild on the alliance leave the server because of the same reasons you're looking to come here.
Edited by Barfus on 10/25/2011 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Gm of one of two decent guilds on the entire server here.

Don't come here.

There is absolutely no talent pool on alliance, we have had to resort to the recruitment forums to find a holy paladin for ourselves because people are just plain idiots and bad here. Lost over a month of progression on HM Rag due to not being able to readily find replacements for 1-2 people.

The raiding scene is us, Professional and Dark Pact on horde 6/7hm before the nerf, check out wowprogress and you'll see all these other guilds got 6/7 after the nerfs, they were barely getting 1-2/7hm before nerfs, they're bad. No talent pool to recruit from = !@#$ty realm progression.

As Barfus mentioned, Machine xfered off because it became difficult to field a 10 man with competent players with the trash players here.

Take my word for it, seriously.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior

The raiding scene is us, Professional and Dark Pact on horde 6/7hm before the nerf, check out wowprogress and you'll see all these other guilds got 6/7 after the nerfs, they were barely getting 1-2/7hm before nerfs, they're bad. No talent pool to recruit from = !@#$ty realm progression.

Well, to be fair AA was 3/7H pre-nerf on a 2-night raid schedule with the same recruitment issues you mentioned. I'm sure if we were rocking the 5-night schedule of Dark Pact we'd be right up there as well.

There are a few good players out there but most are well established in their own guilds and not really available.

Anyways, other than that, I'd agree with everything else that was said.
Edited by Llamaeggs on 10/26/2011 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
No excuses on the 2 night BS. It takes around an hour to clear 6/7HM now, and it took less then a night back then. So to be fair you guys didn't down a dificult boss pre-nerf.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
10/27/2011 05:51 AMPosted by Blueshamy
No excuses on the 2 night BS. It takes around an hour to clear 6/7HM now, and it took less then a night back then. So to be fair you guys didn't down a dificult boss pre-nerf.

Simmer down Professionals!

Also grats on the staff, to that spriest whose name escapes me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Oh look, in need of a dps now, LF good Lock/boomkin, def won't find it on this server, to spam recruitment forums it is.

Grats goes to me for backpacking Valleo that staff!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Woof Woof these people seem a bit sour about life to me they are just hatin it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
We are a 7/7H Alliance guild focused on competitive 10-man raiding.

on competitive 10-man raiding.

10-man raiding.

This is where I stopped reading.
Edited by Cubanpete on 10/27/2011 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/26/2011 10:11 PMPosted by Llamaeggs
Well, to be fair AA was 3/7H pre-nerf on a 2-night raid schedule with the same recruitment issues you mentioned. I'm sure if we were rocking the 5-night schedule of Dark Pact we'd be right up there as well.

Not. WooF
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior

Not. WooF

How's Heroic Rag going? Oh right...

Also, see SoT vs DP during ICC when there were limited attempts.
Edited by Llamaeggs on 10/27/2011 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/27/2011 10:51 PMPosted by Llamaeggs

Huh?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

How's Heroic Rag going? Oh right...

splendid! thank you for inquiring about how superior we are to you, little peon. *pats your head* now run along.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Lol what
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/27/2011 10:51 PMPosted by Llamaeggs

Really? Most kills by Stay on Target were at least a month later, stretching up to 3 months for heroic Sindragosa. In fact, Dark Pact cleared up to 11/12 heroic in the same week that SoT had killed normal Lich King and opened up the heroics...

Now to be fair, I was in Dark Nemesis during ICC, so I didn't really participate in the horde faction first race then.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I duno why ICC progression got into this but DN beat all the horde anyways....
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
10/28/2011 08:19 PMPosted by Blueshamy
I duno why ICC progression got into this but DN beat all the horde anyways....

becuae you are a complete buffoon

dp was 7/12 before the 5% buff went out and no lets not count gunship

dn was 1/7 at that time

blueshamy could never have out dps limeydantan on festergut without the 5% ubuff unlike like kushcologne

thats why icc is brought up just like professional cant do sinsetra so much bad bad bad bad you mad?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]