Guild Transfer to Bloodhoof

85 Human Paladin
LOL,

One of the reasons this server is so bad, no one gets along. But for the most part, me being guildless for almost 1 year on this server, yes pugs are a complete mess. Little talent on most servers now, transfered from uldaman to find a better raiding group but it is not here either.

IMO i would look elswhare for your guild to move, maybe check out wow progression and see what server might fit your guild better. There have been weeks where i could not find a raid for this pally or my 370 warrior tank.

Good luck in your search.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
10/28/2011 09:01 PMPosted by Chaoskiller
I duno why ICC progression got into this but DN beat all the horde anyways....

becuae you are a complete buffoon

dp was 7/12 before the 5% buff went out and no lets not count gunship

dn was 1/7 at that time

blueshamy could never have out dps limeydantan on festergut without the 5% ubuff unlike like kushcologne

thats why icc is brought up just like professional cant do sinsetra so much bad bad bad bad you mad?

That would be true if we where trying to down here rofl we saw her one night then haven't gone back. Also it dose not mattter who was 7/12 first it matters only who is ranked the highest in the end when both are 12/12 (bassicly who killed LK first).
1 Dark Nemesis (25 r) 12/12 (H) 287 20034.58
2 Dark Pact (25 r) 12/12 (H) 711 15194.23
Yeah.... not so close. Silly fail chaos immitator :).
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Maybe Check out Hellscream. This server has to many divas who equate wow success into some form of a superiority complex. As far as talent goes. this is more of a casual server. the few top guilds are usually filled with people who like the smell of their own stink so much... and feel they do other people a favor by playing with them.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I wouldn't recommend transferring here. Like other people said, the talent here is GONE. Older players for the most part have retired or moved on to other servers, the rest have been absorbed into the 2 or 3 guilds that actually do any kind of progression... none of which have killed H rag, before or after the nerf, for the reasons other people already mentioned. Since the release of ICC, Bloodhoof has dropped on wowprogress.com from being a mid 40s server to 104th. It is true that this is a large old server, but it isn't what it used to be.

Good luck on your search.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lost over a month of progression on HM Rag due chasing off the people who built the guild and knew how to recruit, as well as losing the people that made it good in the first place and replacing them with vastly inferior talent.

Fixed!

Anyways Raeice and I say sup! (both in 7/7H guilds), hopefully chaos and rot are aswell.

=D
Edited by Obthorgan on 11/5/2011 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Oh ixiom..... we replaced player's with much better players actually... Oh and being in a 7/7HM dosent look very good when your not 7/7 yourself. Also 25man guild that have to make perfect 10man comps with multiple legendary to kill it barley counts. When your guild kills it on 25man then you may speak, also when *you* kill it at all that would help. Also our new tank and Hpally are much better then the 2 we used to have, as for Rot his situation is unfortunate, we didn't want to replace him but we can't 9man Hrag + T13, so we need a 10th.

Oh and raiece just got carried to hit 7/7HM if he even has it himself, we both know he wasn't all that good.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Lost over a month of progression on HM Rag due chasing off the people who built the guild and knew how to recruit, as well as losing the people that made it good in the first place and replacing them with vastly inferior talent.

Fixed!

Anyways Raeice and I say sup! (both in 7/7H guilds), hopefully chaos and rot are aswell.

=D

Neither of you are in a decent guild Ixiom, it's been a running joke of how bad of a liar the both of you are, pathetic at this point that the butt autism continues. So much leakage that you still log into our realm and forums huh?

You know I always tried to be nice and help you out Ixiom, you should have listened to me when the the crap hit the fan that night, but you keep saying silly things and you're bitter and butt pained now.

While you and Raeice will live in your own delusional world, the replacements we got for the both of you are a night and day improvement. I mean come on bro, how many times did you wipe us within the first minute of HM Nef in t11? About a hundred times or so? How bad do you have to be to not be able to kite a few adds as a mage? Last on dps in every fight, how many times? Yeah you bad and no, calling things out isn't an excuse sorry.

Put on your double popped collar and continue to hide in the closet. Which reminds me, if you can send me that pic of you with two popped collars I would really appreciate it, makes me laugh every time I think about it, what a joke.

And Raeice, if this guy doesn't exemplify the state of the tank talent pool on Bloodhoof I don't know what does. Herp derp, Nef adds are too hard and complicated, let me run them straight into the giant dragon's tail and wipe the raid a few hundred times!

I mean I know the guy has to be pretty slow, dumb and ignorant considering he was in the military, but come on, you pick up some adds and run around in a circle, too hard for our servicemen obviously, pathetic. Insinuating Raeice got 7/7hm when he couldn't even spec/glyph, pick up adds or generally stop being bad at mechanics is laughable at best and I pity any guild that has to deal with his bi-polar menstrual cycles.

You looked for this by quoting me and trying to make me look like a bad guy here. Say anything you want as backlash, however the both of you know everything I say is true.
Edited by Cigarette on 11/7/2011 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
11/07/2011 02:46 PMPosted by Seramore
This Ixiom guy just got pooped on. +1 for Cigarette!

Lol he said poop.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I eat paste
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey cig you can find it yourself by googling double popped collar, its the second image that comes up. The real laughs have been mine at the expense of your gullibility.

although I could prob convince anyone outside of my immediate family it is me... looks so similar, lol.
Edited by Obthorgan on 11/7/2011 6:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Drama city.

/popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
don't come steal our realm first heroic rag is what im reading
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/08/2011 07:33 AMPosted by Ajsalt
don't come steal our realm first heroic rag is what im reading

You have to be on the realm for 2 months to do that.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I like how your only rebuttal is to the popped collar.

Stay small kid.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
With the announcement of the guild transfer service coming in the next two weeks, we are thinking about migrating to this server as soon as the service becomes active. We are a 7/7H Alliance guild focused on competitive 10-man raiding. We are interested in Bloodhoof because we want a server with a higher population, a better economy, and hopefully a healthier recruitment pool. If the Bloodhoof community could answer a few questions for me, that would be great.

- Is the economy good? Is there a reasonable amount of flasks, potions, feast mats, etc. available on the AH?

- How is the overall raiding situation on the server?

- Is it easy to get a decent pick up group going?

- Is Horde or Alliance favored on a PvP standpoint?

All constructive input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

I'll try to answer it to the best of my ability

1) The economy works. There's plenty of mats around, and there are your usual AH players that will try to jack up prices from time to time to make some cash. It works alright, I've never personally seen the AH without mats for flasks and feasts.

2) I'd say raiding here is pretty bad. There's only a handful of guilds doing heroic content, and I don't think any of them downed h-rag yet. As explained by other people here, the realm lacks talented players (or players that even care, most of the time you try to explain how they could improve, and they ignore you or think you're being elitist). So from a competitive standpoint, your guild is already more progressed than the best here. I don't think there would be much competition for you guys tbh.

3) Get the pug group going is easy. getting it to be successful is the problem. Because people here don't usually listen to advice, they struggle even with bosses that should be complete faceroll by now like normal nefarian and cho'gall. I mostly pug anyway, and people also struggle at the nerfed normal firelands. I play in many realms, and some of them even have heroic pugs. Not here. Expect your average pug to be able to clear at most 4/7 firelands and all the tier 11 bosses except cho'gall and nefarian.

That's not to say ALL pugs are fail, but most are. People here also tend to nerdrage and quit after a single wipe.

4) Horde has Tol Barad most of the time. Some people say it's because the alliance simply doesn't care. That being said, you can expect to be able to do your weekly BH run with no problems because the alliance always gets TB at least once a day. I believe (though I'm not certain) that population wise the realm is alliance favored, but not by much.

Hope that helps!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

Stay small kid.

"stay small" while attacking me on WoW forums.

:) makes me smile.

Sorry I feel no need to rebut your claims at my poor wow performance while I'm further progressed than you.
Edited by Obthorgan on 11/8/2011 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

Stay small kid.

"stay small" while attacking me on WoW forums.

:) makes me smile.

Sorry I feel no need to rebut your claims at my poor wow performance while I'm further progressed than you.

Sorry what.... you're 6/7HM..... post-nerf I don't see how thats more progressed lol....
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
The irony.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]