anyone know how blizz defines "massively?"

85 Troll Priest
i just don't feel like anub qualifies as a mmorpg... pls open free transfers out
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
SWC
wouldn't that make the situation worse?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Massively deserted.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
some people really enjoy this server and i respect that. me leaving will not change that at all. i pay, or was paying, to play a massively multi-player game and i feel like i'm getting jipped on an "M." i just feel trapped here on anub. i've spent all this time trying to figure out what i want to do and it just dawned on me. i want to play with OTHER players. anub is like a prison where you can have alllll the rec time you like but there is no one to enjoy it with and you can buy your way out if you've got the money.

all in all, i guess it's time to find a new game. any suggestions??
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dude, do 2's. Lots of gameplay there.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
haha atleast your on the horde side of this server, alliance is as dead as dead gets. but i enjoy this realm no trade chat spam full of gold farmers and such and you get to learn/know all the people your playing with this server where as some servers you can be unknown for 6 years, but ya i think they should implement free server change similar to what rift has (free server change to any other server once a month)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
i guess for now i'll cancel my script and wait for pandas to drop. maybe i'll pick up warcraft and finally learn some lore
Reply Quote
87 Undead Priest
Blizz should really look at our forums and consider giving us free transfers out.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
one free xfer a month with a renewed script is all i ask or even a merge would be fine with me. if i knew now what i didn't then, i never would have spent so much time and money on anub. just kinda sad when there's not even anything going on in /2 and tb is 5 horde vs 1 alli most of the time. i can't imagine how terribly boring alli side is.
Edited by Ayida on 10/28/2011 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
get off the server like i did and get your 6/7heroic mode glory of the firelands achievemnt mount :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I think Blizzard should implement server merges.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
Agreed, I quit playing a year ago when the ratio was even worse. B/c they never fixed the problem, people just quit the server/game. They gave me 15 days free, but I don't see any reason to come back. There is nobody left on the alliance side. I love this game, but am not going to put in the time/money to switch all my characters to another server or start new ones. For $15 a month, I should be allowed to move between servers for free, especially if the server Blizzard recommended for me when I started was f'ed. Was nice having all those horde to kill, but it sucked I couldn't do any high lvl raids b/c there were so few high lvl alliance. B/c of that, I could never get the best gear, so I couldn't hold my own in high lvl arena matches. Took me 15 minutes to find a group on the dungeon finder as a healer/dps, used to take 2 seconds.
Reply Quote
i typed in dead server and all the post are about anub'arak. BLIZZ CLOSE IT DOWN AND LET US TRANSFER. Some of us have toons we like to play on anub but theres no body else there. I mean nobody. i logged on earlier and there was literally 2 other people in org, not much in the ah, and about 5 minutes worth of game play going on without anyone else around. Come on blizz do the right thing for the people who still like the game and want out of that server
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
It's not our fault WoW has lost 25% of it's players recently. Why should we suffer for it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]