Topic Looking for an old vanilla thunderlord video
Back around patch 1.4, a rogue named Tyranda made a pvp video and shared it with the server.
It was a pretty good video and I was hoping SOMEONE happened to have it, or know where to get it.
Here are some details of the video that might help people recall what I'm talking about.
He beats Krauser (undead warrior with an arcanite reaper and other !@#$ty gear at the time) but I'm pretty sure he dies to rend and deep wounds shortly afterwards unless he potted, but if he did, he cut it out.
Tryanda had most if not full shadowcraft and a heartseeker, pretty sure it was a seal of fate build.
Kills lots of people from the early horde raiding guild Anathema.
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold
Killswitch Engaged - End of Hearthacke
Thrice - Kill Me Quickly
Man I really loved that video way back then. There was a part where he kills this Tauren shaman and I thought he looked so intimidating, I ended up making a tauren shaman of my own.
Well if anyone know s the video I'm talking about, I'd really appreciate some help tracking it down.
Didn't know Life made a vid. You happen to know if that's still available somewhere on the internets?
I can recall a few more little videos released by thunderlord players.
- Cicero (Human mage) made a short one
- Sachem (Undead Priest), I think that was his name, he made a short vid as Holy.
- Some gnome mage named Weeble or something, rerolled an orc warrior and made the guild No Contest.
- Eldude (Troll Shaman) made a windfury crit reel. I thought it was impressive that he had this massive crit chance (may have been in the 30% range) with just blue pvp gear and BG Rep rewards.
- I think Benjamin (Human Paladin) was planning on making a pvp vid, but I only ever saw clips of him fighting and killing Fingers (undead mage) over and over and over. You know, I really wish he did finish a video because I can't recall many Ret Paladin pvp videos that were using raid gear instead of grand marshall gear.
I also remember an undead mage making a short vid closer to the beginning of Vanilla wow, cannot remember the specific guy it was, might have been Zavin.
Why do I remember this crap?
Oh right it's because old school WoW had better realm communities. Or maybe that was just a Thunderlord thing.
To be fair if everyone recorded videos of killing Fingers, there would be no server in the world large enough to host them all
The BEST video was the one of the old Marshal group wrecking WSG after WSG wearing nothing but tuxedos... those were good times.
prob can search there, best chances of finding it. OR google video, because youtube was just coming out during vanilla days
Hey chums, stumbled onto this thread, has some free 10 days of WoW to burn, thought I'd post a link to some of the vids you guys mentioned in the OP.
You can find Life's first vid of relinq vs. Inq in WSG... the game that lasted over 3 hours thanks to spawn camping http://youtu.be/4OJ4-iPm2JM
You can find my old Priest PVP video http://youtu.be/ioXTYptKH5Y
Some random Onyxia fight back when we thought Onyxia was hard...may only be interesting for really old school people. http://youtu.be/L7kSLQxMu3U
I have others like Relinq downing Nef. Life's WSG part 2 vid..and some other junk I could post if anyone cares.