Somebody to blacklist

85 Blood Elf Hunter
>Goes on realm forums
>See's this thread
>Endless lol
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Please, I check this thread daily. Don't let it die!
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Ruh roh, dont let it stop now
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Well, there are many facets of this debate still left to discuss. For instance, does calling for the public shaming of someone who behaves poorly in the World of Warcraft invite bad karma? I'm not so sure... The laws of karma are tough to determine. Jazper?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I think it's one thing for instance me throwing up those grey tears in a friend's trade window because I know if he were to spend even an ounce of his spare time looking for something like Sambas, which is incredibly incredibly common spawn, as he does complaining about it not being up, he would have it and the joke would be completely moot and I'd just sell my crystals for a quick 700g. Instead he chooses to continue to complain about not having tamed it yet, because he only spends maybe 10-15 minutes a week looking for it.

On the other hand, I think karma does tend to frown upon people who become self-righteous crusaders of the meek by engaging in certain actions against people they really don't even know. As far as I knew, you can't even wish bad karma upon someone without even bringing it on yourself as well.

On a sidenote, kinda strange how this thing took a different tone at the start of page 2 and in celebration...to all like 2 of the people who were mean to me...your mothers.

Edit - Another example of great karma happened today on the front page of Yahoo! News, "Detroit Wants to Disinvite Nickelback From Its Thanksgiving Game." A band that produces music so good, people throw rocks at them to stop it at live concerts, that even the poorest city in America does not want them.
Edited by Jazper on 11/3/2011 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hear ye, hear ye! Court is now in session, with the honorable Judge Tino presiding. We've heard from Jazper, the defendant's attorney. What are your closing arguments, Malice?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue

On the other hand, I think karma does tend to frown upon people who become self-righteous crusaders of the meek by engaging in certain actions against people they really don't even know. As far as I knew, you can't even wish bad karma upon someone without even bringing it on yourself as well.

On a sidenote, kinda strange how this thing took a different tone at the start of page 2 and in celebration...to all like 2 of the people who were mean to me...your mothers.

But if what you say is true about 'self righteous' karma would it work in this situation? More than likely the player wont get blacklisted and life will go on. Does it only come back as bad karma if it works? OR maybe the fact this person wont get black listed IS the bad karma coming back?

Also: Lol @ your mothers comment.

Reply Quote
I could've swore that karma was there so long as the intention was there, but honestly I dunno.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.roflposters.com/wise-cat-disagrees-op-is-f-iiii-of-!@#$/940911/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
11/03/2011 02:53 PMPosted by Jazper
"Detroit Wants to Disinvite Nickelback From Its Thanksgiving Game."

Currently taking bets on this game
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
It's too bad that a mouthbreathing jerk has the ability to spout meaningless blather on a forum or in game.

Jazper reminds me of the kid who always got beat up in middle school. Now that he is in 9th grade, he can hide in the band room till his step mom comes to pick him up. That way the "jocks" and the "popular" kids never see his snot-ridden sleeves, or his greasy, unkempt face. Or the fact that he walks with a hunch, like someone is after him. And they are after him, because today, he tucked his shirt into his underpants.

So Jazper shuffles outside to be picked up, ashamed for who is his and that he will never truly be happy. But oh no! His step mom brought the trashy mini-van! Just another social blow that he will never recover from. It's obvious that she's been drinking too much, but he's used to it by now. He just hopes they make it home without her being arrested for DUI.

At least Jazper can take refuge online, where acting like a badass makes him feel like he has some control in his pitiful excuse for a existence.

All in all, the sun would shine a little brighter on a world without people like him.

I just gotta say, i thought that was pretty funny.
Reply Quote
It's too bad that a mouthbreathing jerk has the ability to spout meaningless blather on a forum or in game.

Jazper reminds me of the kid who always got beat up in middle school. Now that he is in 9th grade, he can hide in the band room till his step mom comes to pick him up. That way the "jocks" and the "popular" kids never see his snot-ridden sleeves, or his greasy, unkempt face. Or the fact that he walks with a hunch, like someone is after him. And they are after him, because today, he tucked his shirt into his underpants.

So Jazper shuffles outside to be picked up, ashamed for who is his and that he will never truly be happy. But oh no! His step mom brought the trashy mini-van! Just another social blow that he will never recover from. It's obvious that she's been drinking too much, but he's used to it by now. He just hopes they make it home without her being arrested for DUI.

At least Jazper can take refuge online, where acting like a badass makes him feel like he has some control in his pitiful excuse for a existence.

All in all, the sun would shine a little brighter on a world without people like him.

old copypasta is old
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman

old copypasta is old

lolwut

Copypasta? No good sir, that was all me
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I rate this post..

!@#$ing amazing! Encore!

Holy %^-* I'm going to go throw up now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Going forth with weeping, sowing for the Master,

Though the loss sustained our spirit often grieves;

When our weeping’s over, He will bid us welcome,

We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves.

WE SHALL COME REJOICING, BRINGING IN THE SHEAVES.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
got to love the necro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]