"BORDAAAAAAK"

Who is this Bordak you speak of ......8 )
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The man, the myth, the legend... BORDAK DEFENDER OF STORMWIND
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
When Bordak deletes files from his computer, he doesn't send them to the Recycle Bin. He sends them to hell.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Bordak has a homemade video out, featuring, Aphrodite, Friya, Bakon, 4 Unicorns, 7 Mermaids, and a Leprachaun. With commentary by Nutsak.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Some people think that the tides are controlled by the moon, but it's actually Bordak breathing.
Reply Quote
who is this mighty bordak? and where can i fight him?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
@ Shattered and @ The Horde

I luv yall like a luv song and when I see you again (I am gonna gank ur a$$)...a little Selena Gomez and Miley Cirus for the best peeps on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC8N9WywIqY

^^ has lyrics!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgT_us6AsDg&ob=av2e

--cause i do

See you on the battle field guys (and gals). I'll be the one doing his best to kill you over and over again--even 10 on 1. ;-)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
THE MAN, HE SPEAKS.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey Rikety,

Yeah I was totally hiding like a little !@#$%. I was like wtf do I do with this thread? It's a new year and so I am just gonna play and post. I don't care and I do like y'all on the hordee side so it'll all work itself out...hopefully in wpvp.

Here, just for you:

A little Murder Song by Scum of the Earth :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70yAAPBmPvc

Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I saw you in TB, my life flashed before my eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/03/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Bakon
Bordak has a homemade video out, featuring, Aphrodite, Friya, Bakon, 4 Unicorns, 7 Mermaids, and a Leprachaun. With commentary by Nutsak.

hmm

Id watch it
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
4 out of 5 doctors agree it is unhealthy to meet bordak in a dark alley..the 5th doctor had nothing to live for.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Bordak seems to have either server transferred or deleted his character. The armory redirects to a lowbie hunter now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/28/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Karbuncle
Bordak seems to have either server transferred or deleted his character. The armory redirects to a lowbie hunter now.

I have a feeling the crime rate around thunderlord is about to sky rocket.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#!!#

come at me bro
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Im trying to earn the Title 'The Bordak' but its too hard :'(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bordak; He's the hero gotham deserves
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Bordak; he literally doesnt give a !@#$
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]