Hey Guys,
I am currently in a raiding guild working on Heroic Rag,
Outside of raiding times The guild / mates rarely want to do much else (PTR progression, Old Content, Achievment Runs*), and sounds like a few core people might be leaving the game on the release of SWTOR and D3.
I have been in the hardcore raiding scene in the past and i have to say i enjoy it alot more, being able to see the full extent of the game, and be very competitive for Realm 1st' / World Ranks etc. I would love to be back in this type of guild again =)

Avilable: 7pm - 2am GMT+10 (Oceanic server time zone) Any day of the week.

I am going to try keep my long journey in this Game to a very brief outline of me XD

I live in VIC Australia GMT+10 (Oceanic server time zone), Currently employed as a PC Technician / Minor management.
My Main toon is a Gnome Arcane Mage/Fire (Thinking towards Fire for 4.3 ?!?!? ).

I am 6/7H Firelands 10man, (3/7 Pre-nerf) - This is the only Tier i have ever really 10 man'd all others i have been 25man with the odd exception of learning fights then taking them to 25man.

I used to use lowerping/Wowtunnels for optimal performance ingame but since my ISP now offers me DSLAM via ADSL2+ (with network line tweaked to better ping) i get a better ping from that.

My PC system Specs :
Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.8Ghz (Corsair Watercooled)
6gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 C8
EVGA FTW3 Motherboard
120GB SATA3 SSD (wow installed on) + 2 TB WD Black Sata3 Storage
Asus 3bay GTX570 + GTX 560 for PhysX
27"120Hz Samsung Moniter / Razar naga mouse / Razer Blackwidow K/B / Razer Megaladon headset

Recent Various Combat parse's : http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/164301/
I have a few Boss Kill vids if you wish to check my play style, UI etc: http://www.youtube.com/user/arcanom4815?feature=mhee#p/u

I am signed up for the WoW Annual Parse giving me MoP beta Access for early progression =)

I am happy to answer any other questions you have for me, drop a Question below, link your Guild Site to App, or pst me ingame "Arcanom" or shuttleworth02@hotmail.com

Thanks for Reading, I am willing to xfer Server, Race Change etc , if i find the perfect guild! <ul/>
Edited by Arcanom on 10/30/2011 1:30 AM PDT