<We Be Trollin> Looking for New Trolls Here

90 Pandaren Warrior
We Be Trollin is accepting members!

We are social horde guild on the Dawnbringer server that is level 7. We are active, friendly, and social with all our members. We will take anyone at any level.

*We run dungeons daily—from levels15 to 85—All you have to do is ask. We are trying to be able to do Guild 10mans and (eventually)25mans. We have 85-heroic ready Tank and Healer available.

*We have many professions available within the guild to help you get gear and glyphs to save you that money in the auction house (availability of mats depends on profession provider).

*We almost ALWAYS have someone on (work, school, and sleep times allotted) but we are most active on weekends and evenings (server time).

*When the guild grows, that means the staff does too. This will result in members becoming officers and moderators within the guild.

*When we get a higher member count, we plan to start a 'guild lotto' for glorious loots and/or gold prizes!

*Also here is are recruitment video :D http://tinyurl.com/3uxd6ay

People to contact

*Rexaton

*Aishuter

*Rubiacxe

*Lolascate

*Sadakin

If you can't reach any of us please feel free to send us mail in game or look us up in the guild finder :D

Edit Below

*Also seeing how I'm finding out that there seems to be a misunderstanding in the guild recruitment page. I will give a little more detail.

*We are not an actual trolling guild. We are a social guild looking to raid when the time comes. New Troll(s) here was a reference we are using from the Warcraft RTS and Troll joke I figured alot of people knew this already.

*We are open to all ages. We tend to keep the conversations generally pg cause we do know we have parents that play and don't want their children or children playing reading their chat logs full of foul language.

*And don't let the name think the guild is a bunch of children the main core of the guild (which isn't much of us right now) range from 18 to 47.
Edited by Rexaton on 11/5/2011 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Warrior
I mean.
Really?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I get the feeling this guild is kid friendly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
We Be Trollin is accepting members!

We are social horde guild on the Dawnbringer server that is level 7. We are active, friendly, and social with all our members. We will take anyone at any level.

*We run dungeons daily—from levels15 to 85—All you have to do is ask. We are trying to be able to do Guild 10mans and (eventually)25mans. We have 85-heroic ready Tank and Healer available.

*We have many professions available within the guild to help you get gear and glyphs to save you that money in the auction house (availability of mats depends on profession provider).

*We almost ALWAYS have someone on (work, school, and sleep times allotted) but we are most active on weekends and evenings (server time).

*When the guild grows, that means the staff does too. This will result in members becoming officers and moderators within the guild.

*When we get a higher member count, we plan to start a 'guild lotto' for glorious loots and/or gold prizes!

*Also here is are recruitment video :D http://tinyurl.com/3uxd6ay

People to contact

*Rexaton

*Aishuter

*Rubiacxe

*Lolascate

*Sadakin

If you can't reach any of us please feel free to send us mail in game or look us up in the guild finder :D

This entire post is a troll. Obvious troll is obvious. Please refer to Cricem if you need any tips on trolling as he is the ultimate troll.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Awesome to see I get some post on my guild recruitment page only to be bombarded with insults thank you for showing your level of maturity. Actually we are a very friendly guild all close friends looking to branch and hopefully start raiding. Regardless if the video is corny or not we are trying to get our name out there and you can't blame us for trying.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Yes because a guild name shows the level of maturity of a guild. Also New troll here is from warcraft 3 when you make a new troll and also a joke that trolls use in game.

Excuse me warcraft 2
Edited by Rexaton on 11/5/2011 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yes because a guild name shows the level of maturity of a guild. Also New troll here is from warcraft 3 when you make a new troll and also a joke that trolls use in game.

Excuse me warcraft 2

Nah you were right.

Warcraft 3.

I believe it was the bat riders who would say, "New troll here" every time you'd create one.

But anyways I'm not insulting, it's just a questionable guild name seeing how Dawnbringer is full of these nasty things called "trolls." I support your effort though in trying - can't say much about recruiting seeing how I'm fail at it here on Dawnbringer.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I be joinin'
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Glad to see some people are understanding. We are actually almost level 10 now. And still working our way to starting to raiding hopefully soon.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
This is some good stuff.
Reply Quote

WOW wlady, I had guessed you were not retarded, but now you amaze me.

Terrible guess I hyperventilate constantly.

Wtf, Wlady and Bacon what are you doing on Dawnbringer?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]