Farewell kael'thas (Climax/Myself)

85 Human Paladin
We're planning on leaving after raid this tuesday, Climax is not breaking up. We just want a change, and with the new "Guild Transfer" option and kael'thas being one of the eligible realms this would be a good oportunity to get it. We feel that a new higher populated server will be good for us.

Our alts will remain here, and will still be involved in the wonderful kael'thas community :).

On a personal note, I will be gone..but not far. I raid with multiple guilds/pugs with my alts and will remain doing so as long as they will have me :). I have 4 geared alts that will more then likely remain on this server. I will be keeping in touch those ive met on this server, and if you need my realid just contact me.

Trolls keep trollin; Raiders keep downing those dragons; And pvpers keep grinding that rating.
Edited by Vayyn on 10/30/2011 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
better not miss bowling.........
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Bye cutie.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Good luck in all your future ventures. You should become horde though, we are much prettier.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Awww . . . good luck to you all and happy raiding.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
We will miss ya bro. At least I'll still have some of you guys to run raids with [Towel]! Best of luck. See ya soon.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
lol Quick! Everyone leave while they can and we're a low pop server !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)