LF Casual Raiding Guild

Hey Medivh, I'm currently looking to server transfer and for a casual raid guild. My current server is a shell of what it used to be, and I also would like a server that is EST as that's where I live. I took an extended break from the game this year, only recently coming back mid-September and have been playing catch-up in FL ever since then. Looking for a guild that raids anywhere between 7pm and 11pm EST for 2-3 nights during the week (I usually can't play on the weekends). My main, Shalaris, is FL-normal geared, with kitty as a MS and resto as an OS currently. I am willing to do either one of these depending on what the guild/raid needs. Either reply or PM me in game on Shalaris (Hydraxis).

Thanks!
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Priest
Mediocrity would love to have another raiding healer as we move forward in Firelands and 4.3. If you're interested, feel free to message any of our officers (Baolach, Rhapsadie, Tassadar, Therosh, and myself) for more information, and you can apply at http://forum.freaklegion.com.
Reply Quote
Thank you! I'll check out your site and try to connect to someone in-game.
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Priest
If you'd prefer to talk on vent instead, that can also be arranged.
Reply Quote
Hey there!

<Legacy of Fear> is a level 25 Alliance guild on Medivh-US. We are a casual group of adults who enjoy the game but realize that it's not life or death. We currently have two 10 man teams and are looking to expand to a 25 man team. Raid nights are currently Tues/Sun and Thurs/Sat 9PM-12AM. LoF is 6/7N in the Firelands. We are open to players who do not have much FL experience as long as they are willing to show up every week and try their best. There are no elitist attitudes and the raid team is always offering advice to help each member be the best raider they can be.

All of our members are friendly and helpful. A lot of members have maxed professions and are willing to help out with gems, enchants, etc. We have Vent and guild repairs. We are also willing to help gear you up (ie. run heroic 5-mans, BOT, BWD etc.).

For more information, please see www.lof-medivh.com or Real ID lady.deidre.of.glencrannog@gmail.com

I look forward to talking with you soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]