Dayshifter

90 Blood Elf Mage
<3 <3

I can't keep it quiet any longer; You're my favorite Alliance. I'd share the last brownie with you, and maybe even a glass of chocolate milk.

Ever since I first saw your furry, slightly flea bitten, face in Wintergrasp, I was hooked.
Edited by Untamedshrew on 10/31/2011 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Sounds romantic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
It could be. I'd scratch behind his ears.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
The outword expression of love, the most treasured emotion of them all.

If only Gamon's icey souless heart could be warmed by such again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The outword expression of love, the most treasured emotion of them all.

If only Gamon's icey souless heart could be warmed by such again.

You, too, can find love again. Open your mind and heart. She may have fur, she may be a gnome, or, she may even be a he.

The possibilities are endless, oh icy hearted bovine.

Above all else, remember... cheesecake. Well, I suppose you could substitute bacon for cheesecake if you're so inclined. Either way, both are delicious and full of hope.
Edited by Untamedshrew on 10/31/2011 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I'm just going to have to forget about this Worgen. Rejection stings. *sigh*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Cheesecake is nasty. There I said.

Come at me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/14/2011 11:03 AMPosted by Untamedshrew
I'm just going to have to forget about this Worgen.

Oh noes..this is so sad. Don't give up just yet. I too, once <3 -ed a worgen..he was my great white buffalo. However, with persistence (or perhaps harassment)..I landed mine. You can too my friend. Go to SW and declare your true feelings. Worgen love public displays of affection.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Oh noes..this is so sad. Don't give up just yet. I too, once <3 -ed a worgen..he was my great white buffalo. However, with persistence (or perhaps harassment)..I landed mine. You can too my friend. Go to SW and declare your true feelings. Worgen love public displays of affection.

I've tried this, but the locals aren't terribly friendly. They prefer to feast upon my perfectly roasted face. :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I will be your furman.

That's the worgen version of a wingman.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Haters drink dat haterade. Or even possibly juicy juice. Depends what flavor, Raspberry usually makes people salty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Haters drink dat haterade. Or even possibly juicy juice. Depends what flavor, Raspberry usually makes people salty.

Do you think he hates me? :( I couldn't handle the emotional devastation.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
11/14/2011 10:54 PMPosted by Untamedshrew

Do you think he hates me? :( I couldn't handle the emotional devastation.

Ask him!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Untamed...I spoke with him earlier on your behalf but he was fighting a boss. I told him of this thread and your love for him....hopefully he responds.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/14/2011 11:29 PMPosted by Kimberis
Untamed...I spoke with him earlier on your behalf but he was fighting a boss. I told him of this thread and your love for him....hopefully he responds.

Thank you very much, M'lady.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/14/2011 11:24 PMPosted by Tropicanna
Ask him!

I am trying. This is the best I can do, as I'm afraid of another restraining order from a Worgen. I've not yet recovered from the last.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Cheesecake is nasty. There I said.

Come at me.

This may shock a few people, but I do have to agree with you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well I am sorry to say Untamedshrew..but Mr. Shifter is not a very nice man. I clearly stated we were having formal wear night in TB and asked nicely for the Ali to refrain from viscous attacks on those of us who were attempting to make TB fun AND sexy. However, Mr. Shifter doesn't give a crap about any of that clearly. I am disappoint.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
ALLL HORDE WILL DIE.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
11/19/2011 01:12 PMPosted by Kimberis
Well I am sorry to say Untamedshrew..but Mr. Shifter is not a very nice man. I clearly stated we were having formal wear night in TB and asked nicely for the Ali to refrain from viscous attacks on those of us who were attempting to make TB fun AND sexy. However, Mr. Shifter doesn't give a crap about any of that clearly. I am disappoint.

That's so very sad. :( I shed a tear. How could one attack the sexy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]