Dayshifter

90 Blood Elf Mage
If I wake up in Orgrimmar with a dagger lodged in my lower back, I shall know you were there. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I do have to say to Mr. Shifter, there was no malice in this thread (other than that guy in pajamas who posted).

'Twas a bit of friendly fun. We do actually like you. Also, when you have a custom emote, it simply says you're making strange gestures. We cannot see the true depths of your dislike.

On my home server (particularly in vanilla WoW) we had a lot of friendly rivalry between the two factions, and were often in each others vent, even while killing one another. If this makes you grumpy, I suppose we will stop sending friendly emotes in TB. *sigh*

I shall reserve the emotes for the Invellous chap, should I ever see him. Though, I usually don't see rogues until they're doing unspeakable things to my robes.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Props to Mr Shifter for Pwning me not once but twice in Wintergrasp the other night. Well played sir.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Props to Mr Shifter for Pwning me not once but twice in Wintergrasp the other night. Well played sir.

*giggle*
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
If you die to Dayshifter you must be pretty bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/31/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Iysdexia

There was extreme intoxication, and possibly a Russian hooker, involved.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
02/01/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Untamedshrew

I will have you know I am not Russian.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/01/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Invellous

You and Mr. Malice? Oh my!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

What? No! I am just saying I am not Russian. What were you thinking?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

What? No! I am just saying I am not Russian. What were you thinking?

Thank goodness...

I was imagining terrifying things.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
First, I would like to say I'm flattered. I was told by others both sides that girls spoke kindly of me. Now I can witness it for myself. I do remember Kim in WG and TB and She was a magnificent challenge. I salute you and hats off to you.

Second, I'm a Marine and I love a good fight. I was once told "You can lose a battle but never the war". Saying that I will come back frequently when outnumbered to keep them at a location in TB or WG. If u best me hats off to you due to you will a couple more times. So brag that "I must like pain".

Third, Not going to entertain spiteful ignorant people. It's a game that I love and play for the challenge and nobody will and can change that. I'm not unkind to others or talk bad or done anybody wrong ever. Nobody will or can get under my skin to change that. A Marine is disciplined above all. If you best me like a Spartan you only excite me and make it a Datshifter Day for me that gives me something to smile about.

In conclusion, hats off to all Undermine and hope to see you on the battle grounds. ;)
Edited by Dayshifter on 2/16/2012 8:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Spoken like a true champ.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yes it's an add-on. I don't make fun of others after a kill. Thanks to Malics and Untamedshaw for your kind words. Etiam in pugna.
Edited by Dayshifter on 2/16/2012 11:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Sorry to all if offended anyone in pvp land. It is just that. If u asked me not to kill u in pvp land I would think you were joking. So I do not expect any mercy or give it. I believe once u step in the lions den expect a fight. We all go to pvp land to fight a good fight with honor. I do not try to be unkind or play to be mean. I just play to win. No hard feelings and hope to see all on the battle grounds. Again flattered. Have a Dayshifter day. ;)
Edited by Dayshifter on 2/16/2012 9:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
First, I would like to say I'm flattered. I was told by others both sides that girls spoke kindly of me. Now I can witness it for myself. I do remember Kim in WG and TB and She was a magnificent challenge. I salute you and hats off to you.

Second, I'm a Marine and I love a good fight. I was once told "You can lose a battle but never the war". Saying that I will come back frequently when outnumbered to keep them at a location in TB or WG. If u best me hats off to you due to you will a couple more times. So brag that "I must like pain".

Third, Not going to entertain spiteful ignorant people. It's a game that I love and play for the challenge and nobody will and can change that. I'm not unkind to others or talk bad or done anybody wrong ever. Nobody will or can get under my skin to change that. A Marine is disciplined above all. If you best me like a Spartan you only excite me and make it a Datshifter Day for me that gives me something to smile about.

In conclusion, hats off to all Undermine and hope to see you on the battle grounds. ;)

You have made my day, Mr Shifter. It was going quite poorly, so brace yourself for a bad pun. You definitely shifted my day. :)

I enjoyed your tenacity and dedication in both WG and TB. In fact, when you killed Mr. Maliice in WG, you met my baby priest right after she hit 85. You chewed on her face!

Thank you for replying. As I said in my last reply, there was definitely no animosity or derision meant by this thread. Also, it seems you employ Maliice's "charge into battle, no matter the odds" mindset. You two could likely be pvp friends.

Lastly, thank you for your service. :)
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
Whenever I see Dayshifter I think he hates me cause he always spits on me. QQ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/16/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Krisys
Whenever I see Dayshifter I think he hates me cause he always spits on me. QQ

It's the pink shirt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Yes it's an add-on. I don't make fun of others after a kill. Thanks to Malics and Untamedshaw for your kind words. My you always always Etiam in pugna.

You'll probably run into me now on Rawrbug. She needs the honor :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Iysdexia had to find out the truth behind your remarks. From another DK too. You are ranked on undermine second as dk and 74 as all toon with hkills. I only got you by 30k kills as first for all Dks. So don't be jelly you only have me in front of you on undermine. You have 73 all toons in front of you for all classes. I have 27 but You don't see me writing bad on them. Stay in the fight and have a happy Dayshifter Day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]