Dayshifter

85 Human Rogue
But plug,

I was going to type more, but those two words suffice.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hello Undermine,

Just want to give a shout out to all the ladies on Undermine for all the great fights. You carry yourself on a much higher level than some. Get your men inline please. They can learn alot from your ladies. I have great times talking to alot of your level one toons you make. Some gents have done the same and most of the time are very respectful. Strength and honor to the Undermine.

The " " are from Tombstone. If you have not seen the movie do so. It's a must see and then you will understand the " " for Plug.

ETIAM IN PUGNA
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Are you on a lifetime drug trip or something?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
06/06/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Zèöl
Are you on a lifetime drug trip or something?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hello Undermine,

Wanted to thank all the Horde for all the great battles. You have been giving as good as taking.

Happy to say I'm moved to 16 spot on server with Horde kills. Hope to make 15 soon. Loving this blood spec as a DK.

Strenght and Honor
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/13/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Dayshifter
Loving this blood spec as a DK.

blood spec as a DK.

DK.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
imo pick a wow lover that isnt terrible at the game :O
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
06/14/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Crazyfoki

It's simple, you can't be both.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HPR
06/14/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Syronara

It's simple, you can't be both.

are u the mage that lols at Tropicannas horrible dps? if so thank you for proving alliances point that he is terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
06/15/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Crazyfoki
are u the mage that lols at Tropicannas horrible dps? if so thank you for proving alliances point that he is terrible

Please show me your logs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
06/15/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Tropicanna
Please show me your logs

Smite healing to top dps!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
06/15/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Crazyfoki
are u the mage that lols at Tropicannas horrible dps? if so thank you for proving alliances point that he is terrible.

I'm the mage who likes to point out every flaw of trop's disability to play the game like a normal person with some basic knowledge of how to play a game. So yes, pressing one two twee. And you are very much welcome mr.sir.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Plug,

Have not seen you for some time. Come out to play. I have been looking forward to seeing you to play for blood.

Well thanks to all for the fun times in TB. We had great times in there and alot of great fights. Nice going both sides.

Like to say moved to 12 spots for honor kills. Could not have done it without you horde. :) 122k and still going strong.

Have a Happy Dayshifter Day
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Plug,

LOL, OMG at last we met in TB 12jun26 at 325. We met at ICG and you ran. All that talk about your own Horde too. Well Horde he did no better and ran. Well question, why did you run to the towers to look at them? OMG then run back down the hill then back up the hill. Answer is I was wearing you out. You better send that heals somthing nice for saving you that first time. What heals has to go out from a fight to a tower to save sombody? LOL No veh were made nothing. LOL What happned? Could have been one on one. LOL Well got alot of screen shot with planting your plug up yours in TB. Man you guys did not even get a tower or one flag. LOL Here you go in Dal you and me and I will wear you out. All that talk and you run then I gave you 4 dirtnaps that TB. We both know 5 that first time you ran for the hills well towers. Did you take a picture? So sorry hurt the team by having to have a heals come out there away from the fight. Well Horde you now know he did nothing for your team by running to the towers without a veh. Can't take a flag or knock out a tower by looking at them. Waste of manpower you are now. Don't come to TB if your scared and going to hurt your team. LOL Would never catch me running to the towers from you. LOL

Again, in Dal you and me and I will wear you out once again. LOL

All that talk too.

Remember Booty Plug Have a Dayshifter Day. LOL OWNED
Edited by Dayshifter on 6/26/2012 1:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I Frostfallen, Hero of the wraith gate and legend of the northern seas do by here challenge this foul smelling dog named dayshifter to one on one mortal kombat. If you so wish to make your wolf pack proud. You would accept this duel and die honourably by my hand. What say you dog?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Plug,

LOL, OMG at last we met in TB 12jun26 at 325. We met at ICG and you ran. All that talk about your own Horde too. Well Horde he did no better and ran. Well question, why did you run to the towers to look at them? OMG then run back down the hill then back up the hill. Answer is I was wearing you out. You better send that heals somthing nice for saving you that first time. What heals has to go out from a fight to a tower to save sombody? LOL No veh were made nothing. LOL What happned? Could have been one on one. LOL Well got alot of screen shot with planting your plug up yours in TB. Man you guys did not even get a tower or one flag. LOL Here you go in Dal you and me and I will wear you out. All that talk and you run then I gave you 4 dirtnaps that TB. We both know 5 that first time you ran for the hills well towers. Did you take a picture? So sorry hurt the team by having to have a heals come out there away from the fight. Well Horde you now know he did nothing for your team by running to the towers without a veh. Can't take a flag or knock out a tower by looking at them. Waste of manpower you are now. Don't come to TB if your scared and going to hurt your team. LOL Would never catch me running to the towers from you. LOL

Again, in Dal you and me and I will wear you out once again. LOL

All that talk too.

Remember Booty Plug Have a Dayshifter Day. LOL OWNED

what do you do all day?

you were dead either way, not my fault queenofkings came and became your hero
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Plug,

LOL, OMG at last we met in TB 12jun26 at 325. We met at ICG and you ran. All that talk ...blah blah blah no one cares..........

If Skylar Grey didn't call for a doctor, I'm sure this jebroni of a Dk did. He needs help, and no im not talking about that druid who randomly post here...
Reply Quote
Oh dear...

What have I started?
Reply Quote
06/14/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Crazyfoki

I've moved on to a shadow priest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]