What have I started?

"Inherently evil" ring a bell? TeeHee
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Evil you say? By the light!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Undermine,

I want to thank all of Undermine for the great PVP battles. Due to the lack of action on Undermine I must move to another server. Did not want to move but Undermine is dead. Hope to see all again some other place or time. Good luck in all you do.

R/S

Day

I'm sad to see Undermine's best DK go.

In any better news, i can finally join TB.
Edited by Adroyt on 2/24/2013 6:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I apologize for any typos; it's difficult to type through my tears.

You will be missed, Dayshifter. I'm not sure how Undermine will thrive without our best DK.

A moment of silence, please.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Wow,

Thanks for the kind words. I must say that Proudmoore is like a new world over here. I will say that I don't miss the jeleous little kids and guys of Undermine. Guys logging on your Alliance toon to talk smack after i I gave you dirtnaps says a lot. Speaking with some friends I know of Undermine that are coming over I can't wait to see you once again. If you would please add to my thread on Sha of Anger has put Blizz two steps back for server PVP Horde vs Alliance. There is just no more prefights due to Sha. To be able to get full PVP MOP gear without having to do one areana, bg, rbg, WG, or TB and not even to have one Hkill to show for a full set tells me somthing is wrong. If I see you with a set of Tier PVE I'm thinking you're a great raider. I think it should be the same with PVP gear. Lets get a new VOA Boss bring back WG and new Boss in TB. Let's get it on once again and have some fun.

Will miss the love taps or should I say SAPS. I would get all the time. :) You know who you are. LOL

R/S

Day
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
What you don't miss me!!!!!!l I Believe its time too and as they say Exit Right Door.. So be prepared for the Aussie within the next week

YELLS:- l need a WEEE
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Gib,

Hell you are my homegirl always. Please come join us on Proudmoore when Undermine gets to bad for you too.

Your Bud Day
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Good luck on your new server Dayshifter. I hope you continue to enjoy this game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Great, now I need a new Alliance buddy

Auditions at Halfhill; bring your best Lovely Red Dress
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
There are perks.

I have an awesome Pet Rock

I bake a mean chocolate cake.

Oh, and I'm really good at being facetious. It's important that the prospective Alliance buddy never catches on to that last fact.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You know your realm sucks when Dayshifter xfers off..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Hello undermine,

I never said the relm sucked and I want to make the clear. Undermine has lost alot of good toons for really the last two years. The PVP action is no longer there and is almost dead. That is my true love to battle a Toon that has no limits like a boss. What kept me so long on Undermine was the great toons and the the relationships I made. Some good and some young that just did not have the love for the PVP like I did. I guess they did not like to lose ever. I wanted to go to TB and WG for a great fight. I took and gave and never held back. I expected that others wanted the same but you find that 10 percent all the time. I will not miss them and one day I hope they get it. Nobody can say that I ever made a Horde toon to talk crap after a fight. Undermine always would have to change over to alliance toon to cry. That is the truth of it. See if does not matter what you said It's why you loged over and showed your true colors and showed your butt. When younge or the no so bright did that it only told a PVPer that he was doing somthing right. Nobody could ever break me, change me, or upset me and man did they try. lol To be honest I don't get that now. Kind of miss the laughs and great epic crying after wining TB or WG that I would wispers. I know that others will cross as I did sooner than later. All I can say Proudmoore is great server and look forward to seeing some old faces soon here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]