Back in action

So I got a free week of WoW from blizzard and decided to return and test the waters a bit. I left off right after WoTLK was released and haven't had the time to play as intensely as I used to. Just wondering if there's a group or guild that would help me get up to speed on lock builds. So much has changed and I find it a bit intimidating to get back into raiding/heroic dungeons. I completely understand if no one wants to help because I'll only be on for a week but school/life takes priority over WoW and I intend to get my degree and a job in my field before even considering jumping back into raiding/ect.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Check us out @ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3580918794 we'd LOVE to have you dude!

I'd also recommend sifting through all the whining and trolling on the Warlock class forum because there are diamonds in the rough when it comes to good advice on such matters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]