November Alliance RP Events

100 Human Warrior
Hosting a public event in November? Post it here! I only have one event currently planned, with a second in the works so other events are gladly welcomed and appreciated! Even if it's a repeat of one that's already listed, feel free to add it! Not everyone can make all the events, so having them repeat or similar ones occur is always good!

Thankful Feast -
November 17th 8 PM in Dalaran's Beer Garden.
Dress fancy and bring a dish to share!

Speed Dating -
November 27th 7:30 PM in Darnassus.
Edited by Ura on 11/15/2011 10:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm not good at sharing.

*bump for visability*
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I'm not good at sharing.

*bump for visability*

You'll share and you'll like it! Debating where to stick another event. with Thanksgiving thrown in there my usual set of days for such things is thrown off whack. Perhaps the 27th?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
November 27th will be Speed Dating! 7:30 PM in Darnassus as per usual!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
November 27th will be Picking Up Rejected Daters! 9:00 PM in Darnassus as per usual! Come prey on the emotionally weak!

Sin
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
November 27th will be Picking Up Rejected Daters! 9:00 PM in Darnassus as per usual! Come prey on the emotionally weak!

Sin

Even tears need love.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Just distract him with Poison or Caet, Ura. We'll shepherd all the Rejected Daters to my place >.> ;)
Reply Quote
8 Night Elf Rogue
did somebody say RP EVENTS
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
11/22/2011 10:59 AMPosted by Ayseen
did somebody say RP EVENTS

No! No such thing!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
11/15/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Fynnegan

This went fantastically! The next Fynnevent will be in January.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
11/28/2011 05:48 AMPosted by Fynnegan

Dangit, woman, make it on a Fri or Sat so I can actually come :<. YOU SCHEDULE THEM DURING THE WEEK BECAUSE YOU HAET MEEEE. QQ.

Seriously, though. I miss coming to events. Damn you 5 days a week raiding! /crysbutlovesherguild
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
11/29/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Caesosthosi

Dangit, woman, make it on a Fri or Sat so I can actually come :<. YOU SCHEDULE THEM DURING THE WEEK BECAUSE YOU HAET MEEEE. QQ.

Seriously, though. I miss coming to events. Damn you 5 days a week raiding! /crysbutlovesherguild

Actually Fridays and Saturdays are just difficult days for me to be on. I'll try to schedule more so you can remind me how much you love me. :P
Reply Quote
What about a talent show for the next event? I've always wanted to see the IC talents of my fellow roleplayers.

Or perhaps a spooky island mystery!

Your favorite alcoholic Dwarf,

Hargal.

Reply Quote
What about a talent show for the next event? I've always wanted to see the IC talents of my fellow roleplayers.

Your favorite alcoholic Dwarf,

Hargal.

I'd get behind a Talent Show, seems like it'd be a barrel of fun..Some of the talents people come up with are brilliant.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Possibly a costume social for people to show off their newly transmogged gear sets.

Sin
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

Oooh, this is an idea. Someone did a storytelling event a while back, could double it up with something similar. I needed another event for December!

I'm awful at storylines, or I would. If someone else wants to take this and run, I'll gladly promote it!

Your favorite alcoholic Dwarf

Redundant.
Reply Quote
12/03/2011 09:44 AMPosted by Ura
Oooh, this is an idea. Someone did a storytelling event a while back, could double it up with something similar. I needed another event for December!

Didn't we have storytelling during the Hallow's End event? I recall that being mentioned, but I'm not sure if that was done or not.

12/03/2011 09:44 AMPosted by Ura
Redundant

:C

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]