Day of the Dead Is Here

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Macabre Marionette - 1day only pet.....*yawn*

11/01/2011 03:28 AMPosted by Killercaitie
I like that it appears in the forum. It's a shame the Hallow's End ones didn't, I was wearing the human female mask over my gas mask!

Hallow's End = Buff Items
Day of the Dead = equipable head item (replaces helm slot items)

the more you know

*jingle*

11/01/2011 03:18 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Horde side you could have Baine speak with his father, perfect addition to this holiday.

<3
Edited by Shadowcrazy on 11/1/2011 3:45 AM PDT
90 Human Warlock
Hallow's End = Buff Items
Day of the Dead = equipable head item (replaces helm slot items)

the more you know

*jingle*

Oh shush, I know about equippableness! Just would have been fun for the forum!

I do quite enjoy the DotD mask though!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Z do you ever get to sleep?
88 Blood Elf Warlock
Its really sad that this pet isn't permanent. Especially with the upcoming pet battles. Please Zar? Won't you talk to them for us :(
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/01/2011 03:46 AMPosted by Killercaitie
Oh shush

make me ;)

the last person tried and failed....which explains the eyepatch :P

Its really sad that this pet isn't permanent. Especially with the upcoming pet battles. Please Zar? Won't you talk to them for us :(

my good sir you've just equipped a "great reminder helm" with +100 support from all posters around this thread
90 Night Elf Druid
11/01/2011 02:16 AMPosted by Uncorpse
WTB perma-Day of the Dead pet please!
90 Night Elf Druid
11/01/2011 01:55 AMPosted by Killercaitie
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Pretty, Pretty Please?
85 Draenei Shaman
how do we even "have" dead people? Half of our population can resurrect dead people.... when a beloved leaded kicks it, just call over your friendly Shaman or Priest.
I thought that I'd at least be able to play with the day-long pet that I earned last year during this year's DotD but, no. Seems like it's really dead. And buried. /sadface

P.S.
85 Human Mage
FYI the NPCs are behind the Stormwind Cathedral, in the large graveyard.
90 Blood Elf Priest
90 Draenei Shaman
90 Night Elf Warrior
one would think that with the pet battle system coming in that the Day of the Dead pet would have been made permanent. right now its just a waste of time to get lol
11/01/2011 08:15 AMPosted by Eclipsknight
one would think that with the pet battle system coming in that the Day of the Dead pet would have been made permanent. right now its just a waste of time to get lol

Did you just call one of the greatest pets ever a waste of time to get? Shame! SHAAAAME!
day of the dead im suprised they didnt add a quest for both factions like Cadenbrie said the queen makes an appearance or for horde for the first time since the forsaken took lordaron a living human walks through the streets say by special orders of Sylvanas they have a "family reunion" between sisters

better yet have a phased quest for both factions say for alliance Jaina sends you to UC as an envoy to bring a message to Sylvanas or horde you are sent to SW to find her sister and arrange a meeting

You know, that is a really cool idea.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm agreeing with some of the other posts here. Would be great to have this pet be permanent.
90 Gnome Mage
11/01/2011 07:58 AMPosted by Khaeli
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]