Code Name: Loot Pinata

Send your gifts if you can't make it! I'll be happy to grab a random gift out of those brought to the party to mail back to you! Best wishes to you and your newly expanding family <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I don't post much, but I'd love to send a gift or two. I have an alliance character that I can use to mail the gifts to, I'm guessing, Joy.
Not sure if I'll be able to make it to the party on any character, Winter Veil starts shortly after I'm due to give birth, so I hope the event turns out to be amazing and that you guys get a good turn out.

Thank you for your interest and we'll most definitely reserve you a gift. Congratulations to you and I hope everything goes well! :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Not sure if I can go to the party, it depends on what is going on and when, some real life stuff with a relative is going on that I have been specifically asked to not talk about on the internet. Hopefully it will be fine around then because this sounds like a lot of fun!

In any case, I do have a gift already put together! Just let us know when you are ready to receive them, and who exactly we should send them to. Until then I won't clutter your mailbox/bank with things you don't want yet.

11/13/2011 12:10 PMPosted by Caylyn
Not sure if I'll be able to make it to the party on any character, Winter Veil starts shortly after I'm due to give birth, so I hope the event turns out to be amazing and that you guys get a good turn out.

Congratulations! I hope you have a healthy baby!
Edited by Nivella on 11/13/2011 9:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Invite is up! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3581329346

Start bumping that thread =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]