Thought this was cool

90 Human Warrior
Found this on youtube...http://www.youtube.com/profile?annotation_id=annotation_754358&src_vid=IW3JXnb0VNo&user=thethrivemovement&feature=iv
Thought it would be cool to share it, so yea
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I watched the first 3 mins of this crap and I was not sure if I was getting trolled or not. Seriously this guy is on drugs lol. Selling 2200 carries for real life money is brilliant. They are actually making money off gaming. That's better than most of us douche bags that sit on wow all day wasting money. I'd like to see this guy attempt to teach all these wow kids how to play because anybody willing to get his help is most likely bad enough at the game where they are going to ask so many stupid questions its going to drive him insane.
Reply Quote
carry me to 2200 Gso
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
11/03/2011 09:39 AMPosted by Gso
I watched the first 3 mins of this crap and I was not sure if I was getting trolled or not. Seriously this guy is on drugs lol. Selling 2200 carries for real life money is brilliant. They are actually making money off gaming. That's better than most of us douche bags that sit on wow all day wasting money. I'd like to see this guy attempt to teach all these wow kids how to play because anybody willing to get his help is most likely bad enough at the game where they are going to ask so many stupid questions its going to drive him insane.

I lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
11/03/2011 12:45 PMPosted by Gríngo
lol'd

You lol to 1900?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/03/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Barnabe
carry me to 2200 Gso

Stop trolling me barn! I no good at game!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
But seriously if you look at the videos like what the thing is supposed to be it looks helpful, like its supposed to be a library of youtube guides for each class like idk if it ends up happening, but it seems like it could be helpful to a lot of people prolly shoulda posted this http://www.youtube.com/user/N3rkmind#p/u/0/IW3JXnb0VNo instead it sorta makes more sense what this thing is supposed to be.
Edited by Gríngo on 11/3/2011 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/03/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Barnabe
carry me to 2200 Gso

lol, this guy carry?......worst feral on serv
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
11/03/2011 02:32 PMPosted by Gríngo
But seriously if you look at the videos like what the thing is supposed to be it looks helpful, like its supposed to be a library of youtube guides for each class like idk if it ends up happening, but it seems like it could be helpful to a lot of people prolly shoulda posted this http://www.youtube.com/user/N3rkmind#p/u/0/IW3JXnb0VNo instead it sorta makes more sense what this thing is supposed to be.

So you want a free, worse version of skillcapped?
Edited by Thebride on 11/3/2011 4:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
11/03/2011 04:01 PMPosted by Zarval
lol, this guy carry?......worst feral on serv

=[ Teach me how to feral =[
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You know what just watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ it would make me smile yo!

Also GG WP
Edited by Gríngo on 11/3/2011 6:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
If by gg you mean why was i even running with such a baddie rdruid who runs across the map to los instead healing me while im getting wrecked then yes gg but COCO IS !@#$ FO LIFE!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Thats why as soon as we lost you admitted to overextending like a dumb !@#$%?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
...over extend to our side of the map when you ran to the priest.....that would be you over extending.....i said i was pulling him down the steps b/c he will los his priest.....you ran to priest who was across the map instead of staying close. and you were being a big girl still and not talking b/c you were on your rag.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I was talking about the Rick Rolling
Edited by Gríngo on 11/4/2011 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]