Monk class color?

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/02/2011 08:01 PMPosted by Pyreo
I really can't think of what it would be.

A tiny yin-yang symbol on the map.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Beige. Or olive green.
Reply Quote
69 Human Mage
Monk = dark green

Demon Hunter = silver

Necromancer = black

Now we're set.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Druid
Won't be black. You couldn't see it against a lot of interfaces.

My vote is on Dark Green. That or a gray (I doubt you could distinguish gray from silver) are the only colors I can think of that are practical (see note about black) and different enough from existing colors they'd be easily identifiable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Doesn't grey just mean offline though? I don't think that would work.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Right now the monk is jade green. We like the color, but it's not absolutely set in stone. For those wondering how this would work with the hunter green, it's as different as the colors are for mages and shaman.

11/02/2011 08:01 PMPosted by Pyreo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Blue post! My life is complete :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It'll be a greenish/teal colour like on the MoP icon. Green is a calming colour, perfect for monks.

Edit: lol, blue beat me :(
Edited by Casaveer on 11/2/2011 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
/cheer
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Right now the monk is jade green. We like the color, but it's not absolutely set in stone. For those wondering how this would work with the hunter green, it's as different as the colors are for mages and shaman.

Keep it jade green. It's better than purple.

I sure as heck don't want the 12 year old monks running around screaming "I R the epic color! I R the epic color!"

You know they will.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
ou i <3 jade green
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Glittery pink!

Rainbow.

Mauve.
Reply Quote
45 Human Rogue
11/02/2011 08:45 PMPosted by Zarhym
Right now the monk is jade green.

How'd I know it was going to be jade? :D

Good choice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I sure as heck don't want the 12 year old monks running around screaming "I R the epic color! I R the epic color!"

You're just jealous that as a Warlock, I am automatically more Epic than you will ever be.
Reply Quote
82 Goblin Rogue
11/02/2011 08:57 PMPosted by Killercaitie

You're just jealous that as a Warlock, I am automatically more Epic than you will ever be.

Well, Rogue's colors are pretty close to legendary color, so there's that...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
11/02/2011 08:57 PMPosted by Killercaitie

Of course you know, this means war.

And rogues fight dirty. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock

Keep it jade green. It's better than purple.

You know they will.

does this means druids are legendary, shamans are rare and priests are common? lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight

I require more cryptic replies from the blues in the future....

No seriously, When you guys hint at something it's fun to guess what you mean exactly.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Paladin
Omg yes, jade green is like my favorite color. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]