Monk class color?

85 Worgen Rogue
As long as I can tell what class they are without having to guess between two because I'm colorblind, I don't care what color it is.

Hunters and Warriors in raid frames... I hate you. Hunters and Rogues sometimes... but not as bad as Hunters and Warriors.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Too bad the default raid frames are bugged that ANY class can be green.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Hunters and Rogues, at least in Recount. Recount makes the hunter green color so very yellowish by default.
Edited by Tiakatt on 11/4/2011 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yellow. In between warriors and druids.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
http://i43.tinypic.com/24o3la0.jpg
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Right now the monk is jade green. We like the color, but it's not absolutely set in stone. For those wondering how this would work with the hunter green, it's as different as the colors are for mages and shaman.

I really can't think of what it would be.

So would now be a good time to think about client-side class color overrides for the color-blind (partial or complete) who form 10% of your male customer base and may have trouble distinguishing despite your assurances?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Right now the monk is jade green. We like the color, but it's not absolutely set in stone. For those wondering how this would work with the hunter green, it's as different as the colors are for mages and shaman.

So would now be a good time to think about client-side class color overrides for the color-blind (partial or complete) who form 10% of your male customer base and may have trouble distinguishing despite your assurances?

Hello!

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info12513-ClassColors.html

Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Mage
Mauve
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
11/02/2011 08:06 PMPosted by Brigitte
All class colors need to be redone anyway....
Yeah they're very ugly :P
At least you can edit them with addons.

So says the paladins in pink.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Either a brighter red than DKs, or a darker green than hunters.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight

I really can't think of what it would be.

Blizz make it Light Urple. Or a new color i invented by mixxing red and yellow, i call it Rellow
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
What about purple? I wont go into detail for my reasoning behind that color but its just a thought.
Reply Quote
68 Orc Death Knight
Rainbow?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
"It's a sort of orangey-purple."
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Black or Silver
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]