[A] <Never Got My Glaives> 70 twink guild

First off, I would like to warn you that this may not be the thread you're expecting.

I am not here to tell you that our guild is AMAZING and that we need more members to join in on this amazingness. I am, however, going to tell you that we need more players.

During the summer, we were (basically) one of the most active 70 twink guilds in the region. This was because we were open to anybody who had an interest in 70 twinking. That has not changed.

As many on this server may have noticed, we are not so active anymore. The start of the school season seems to have put the majority of our members in a temporary inactivity coma. In addition, many of our chief members, myself included, have been unable to be present for long periods of time, keeping us from getting things such as raids and RBGs done.

I want to change this and bring us back to where we were before. Truth is, I can't sit here and tell you that you should join our guild because we're the most dominant force out there. What I CAN say, is that we have the potential to be.

As cliche as that sounds, I can say it with a straight face. We have some of the best players in the bracket in our guild. We have players that know every aspect of their class backwards and forwards. We have players that could probably tell you the number of blades of grass in Warsong Gulch. We have very good players. Truth is, we need more good players. We need more players in general.

In conclusion (I guess this could be a TL:DR post too), I want to invite people on this server, and even from other servers, to make 70s to play with us. I want people to realize that we aren't the best out there, but we can easily become the best. All we need is more participation. We are here because we love this bracket. We want to make others love it too.
Edited by Meyge on 11/8/2011 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Reserved.
Edited by Meyge on 11/8/2011 4:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
HI MEYGE!

I might roll another 70 soon, just been busy and f-changed and leveled my lock a while ago for arenas with some friends haha is beast and everyone still around?
Reply Quote
HI MEYGE!

I might roll another 70 soon, just been busy and f-changed and leveled my lock a while ago for arenas with some friends haha is beast and everyone still around?

MISSED YOU. Yeah beast and most other people are still around. Only a few people have left and/or gone inactive. Looking forward to seeing you again :D
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
I <3 U
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Paladin
Good post. I read it all and I am interested...
Edited by Perkynips on 11/7/2011 11:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
How did I miss this thread!? Bump for justice!
Reply Quote
Bump

If anyone has any questions feel free to come online and ask.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
BUMP
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
BUMP
Reply Quote
<3 Meyge

(Denethore)
Reply Quote
Is it worth it to x-fer my mage. looking for a guild to do arenas and RBG's. just let me know. Thanks. (Not the most geared mage out there)
Edited by Pn on 11/22/2011 6:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
LF 3rd for some Real Arena 2200+ please thanks

side note still looking for more guild members im the best i wanna play with the best hit me up
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
are you guys pveing anymore
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]