Date #358

85 Human Rogue
Hi there, I enjoy long walks on the beach and reading a good book. You know, just a normal ol' country folk. My favorite late night snack is by far a can of 3-4 month old Sour Cream & Onion Pringles that I found under my desk. I like to lay naked in the snow, until I have no feeling in any of my limbs. I burn my hair off with matches, because it's a lot cheaper than getting a haircut. I sometimes try to put legos in my nose, not the big ones, just the smallest ones. Sometimes I try to put lego people heads in my ears as well. But I mean, who doesn't! I have -3 toes. Seriously. My toes are so non-existent that it actually takes parts of my foot away. I make up for it though with my astounding ability to mimic the mating call of any African insect.
Anyways, if you're interested, give me a whisper in game. We could hit it off big time.
Noxxy
Edited by Noxxy on 10/19/2011 8:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i would hit it. i am 28 and from a rich jewish family, i have little hair left due to my balding family trait and i have a nose so big i have to drink with a straw but i can use my nose as a !@#$%. i make whale noises often due to my cancerous trachea but sometimes you can dance to it if you think of the right beat to put it to.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
ROFLMAO
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi there, I enjoy long walks on the beach and reading a good book. You know, just a normal ol' country folk. My favorite late night snack is by far a can of 3-4 month old Sour Cream & Onion Pringles that I found under my desk. I like to lay naked in the snow, until I have no feeling in any of my limbs. I burn my hair off with matches, because it's a lot cheaper than getting a haircut. I sometimes try to put legos in my nose, not the big ones, just the smallest ones. Sometimes I try to put lego people heads in my ears as well. But I mean, who doesn't! I have -3 toes. Seriously. My toes are so non-existent that it actually takes parts of my foot away. I make up for it though with my astounding ability to mimic the mating call of any African insect.
Anyways, if you're interested, give me a whisper in game. We could hit it off big time.
Noxxy

Hell id still hit it
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
10/22/2011 09:24 PMPosted by Sathrago
Hell id still hit it

with a brick.

Truck.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
cute, joey.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]