The Shadowmoon "I remember" thread.

90 Troll Rogue
I remember Pizzadog paying bounty for Gurk's head
I remember killing 30 alliances (with the help of Lord Kazzak )
I remember when alliance were obliged to go through My Steppes to raid blackrock
I remember killing alliances since shadowmoon day one
I remember the both Horde and alliance warlord team stopping a turtle WsG to let a duel between me and a champion gnome rogue happens in the middle of the map for the win of the game.
I remember pulling the great Sydsilver to an ambush from IF to Stv with the help of an alliance betrayer
I remember the great Armbg
I remember guild groups coming to my steppes to hunt the true spirit of the horde
I remember horde firsts steps in the molten core
I remember Prayer and i planting firsts horde pvp flag on sight and fight to the death

I remember each win and each loss in legit world pvp fights

I remember each of you alliances
Reply Quote
I remember using Thottbot to look every thing up.
I remember raid attunements
I remember raids without DPS meters

Few things I would like to forget:
I remember not caring so much about the hit cap.
I remember not using any poisons because they were a nuisance to me to make them.
I remember never using slice and dice, or many other important skills because I just mashed buttons
Reply Quote
49 Dwarf Paladin
PVP will be back in the world withe the expansion
Edited by Maev on 8/7/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
The absolute best time i have ever had while playing this game was lvling my first toon and i can say i'm speaking for most people. Going through every zone and discovering new places and LITTERLY doing every quest by reading them and looking it up on thottbot was so much fun. I also enjoyed guild chat and ventrillo conversations. Ventrillo was the bomb.

RIP WoW
Edited by Vizsionx on 8/7/2012 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I remember running Molton Core for the first time with UHS and thinking Lucifron was the hardest thing in the world cause it took us so long to down it the core hound packs respawned before we could loot it. Then we couldn't kill the core hounds and Lucifron despawned.

Then I joined Order and realized UHS was just really bad.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
The absolute best time i have ever had while playing this game was lvling my first toon and i can say i'm speaking for most people. Going through every zone and discovering new places and LITTERLY doing every quest by reading them and looking it up on thottbot was so much fun. I also enjoyed guild chat and ventrillo conversations. Ventrillo was the bomb.

RIP WoW
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i remember nothing
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You never knew anything worth remembering anyway
Reply Quote
I remember when Outlands was down.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
I remember when this game was fun,
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I remember watching my father (as a mage in <Cherry and Grey>) taking his first steps into MC and BWL.

I remember watching him, and Cil play as rogues and randomly gank people.

I remember talking to my dad through the night about how awesome the game was (I was 13 o.o).

I remember sitting by his side for hours as he raided.

I rmember laughing as we talked with Azra about his many High Warlords and "His Steppes." (@Azra: Foulplay/Valikutiiman, if you remember him, says hello).

I remember fleeing in fear at the sight of Prayer (Dad had warned me about her; Getting ganked was no fun).

I remember staring in awe at people with awesome gear in Orgrimmar.

I remember the original totem quests as a shaman (As Tauren and Orc/Troll).

I remember my dad joined <Violent> (later <Violence>, and <Violent> again later), and met new people. I also remember the guild takeovers that were attempted by a few members.

I also remember the creation of <Skeleton Crew>.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I remember buying the game for the first time yesterday.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I remember black mailing Tavqt to have sex with me in a Lollapalooza porta-potty.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

I remember the great Armbg

Toucan sumon??? sumon zloster plz
Edited by Armbg on 8/11/2012 5:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I remember when Strat was a raid, and if you cleared it in 45 minutes or less you were conisdered awesome, and if you had a backdoor key you were instant invited

I remember when UBRS was a 15 man(and we still wiped on Beast and Drak all the dammed time)

I remember grinding all the keys just so I could say "Have Key!" in General chat(because trade chat wasn't linked back then) and get into any group I wanted

I remember trying to find a Dire Maul group for a solid month before finally finding one for the Paly mount quest, because no one want to ride from Ratchet to Dire Maul on 60% speed mounts.

I remember when summon stones were looking for group stones

I still have Prayer on my friends list though I've never actually talked to her in game, but back in Vanilla if she was logged on it meant it was safe to farm Twilight !@#$ in Silithus(which %^-*ing sucked as a Paladin)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember having friends on this realm, now all I have is Watola and hes a terrible friend.

What happened to moonshine, Proknight, ragingbull, ozdok and all the other people whos names slip my mind. I miss ma frands
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I remember having friends on this realm, now all I have is Watola and hes a terrible friend.

What happened to moonshine, Proknight, ragingbull, ozdok and all the other people whos names slip my mind. I miss ma frands

Hooka!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]