The Shadowmoon "I remember" thread.

100 Undead Hunter
I remember sitting on redrige rooftops chucking thorium grenades and 1 shotting lowbies

I remember when will of the forsaken was good (lasted for 20 seconds) and being able to @#@%#*%% warlocks solely because of it

I remember logging on my friend's mage to sheep priests trying to do their benediction quest

I remember running corrupted ZGs in drl saying we'd send all the bijous to the guild bank character and instead selling them on the AH

I remember when the honor system first came out and tarren mill and southshore were under attack 24/7

I remember getting kicked out of drl for a couple days cuz I told avalyndra her afk tag was on while she was in a bg and she fell for it, even though she had already left for badspiracy or whatever the hell it was

I remember when cross-realm bgs first came out and gg drl inc beat an earthen ring t3 premade wsg all while saying "pewpewpewpewpew bang bang pewpewpewpew" on vent the entire time

I remember that same bg just sitting and watching Rhoades moonfire/bearform spam a t3 frost mage to death by himself

I remember Mewmew carrying flags in wsg and just bear form charging into the entire alliance team by himself and dying

I remember when Chira's sister was on the mic (and called mewmew a fgt)

I remember RPing all day every day with Kazid Whizz and Chira

I remember sword proc one shotting mages in duels outside org

I remember Ogdin taking eye of sulf on his alt shaman over me on my warrior then the subsequent disbanding of drl and formation of stormreavers

I remember pugging a tank named timefreeze for kara and his PULLING IN 30...29....28... macro

I remember purposely tanking 2s rating down to 400 and watching Kolpher 2v1 in arenas as holy with a 2h

I remember doing kara every week with bros and having a !@#$ing blast

I remember Siralt and Kcool and how bad they were and how hilarious it was

I remember Shadowleo always at Prayer's side

I remember stormreavers quitting raiding til BC when I was next in line for ashkandi =(

I remember some random dude from iron circle buying me a quel'serrar book for 500g and I never paid him back til over a year later

I remember doomdr afking bgs

I remember Jackstelth arena outside org

I remember dueling zagnak with his hand of rag and bwl epics and owned the %^-* out of him with half-blues and some zg gear

I Remember old man bommer and how hilarious he was

I remember when this game was fun and not a giant trollfest, but when I look back I guess it always was and always will be a giant trollfest
Edited by Garyfknoak on 10/17/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
imma let you finish but Wisdom and Kai
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I remember Destiny : best guild evar!

I remember Jamaz : best pally evar!

I remember Bloodsworn : best cascaders evar!

I remember Syia : best man thing tránny evar!

yep.
Edited by Nurféd on 12/7/2012 12:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
I remember Destiny : best guild evar!

I remember Jamaz : best pally evar!

I remember Bloodsworn : best cascaders evar!

I remember Syia : best man thing tránny evar!

yep.

i remember when your highest 3s was crap

o wait
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

i remember when your highest 3s was crap

o wait

Now you're mad.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
10/20/2012 04:17 AMPosted by Mazit
imma let you finish but Wisdom and Kai

Wisdom didnt want to die in the oldschool video : steppes by steppes (youtube)

I only killed Kaï once in blackrock with throwing knives when he was stuck below... It dont count.

Ha btw i remember Pizzadog !

|. |< | |_ |_. |_|.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I remember bubble hearthing when Azra appeared out of nowhere while I was doing !@#$, and now I do it again!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I remember 1 shotting people with AP/Pom Pyros when I had 500+ SP.

I remember raids actually being challenging.

I remember you reaching max lvl and wearing !@#$ gear for months, if not you're entire lvl 60 career. Instead of these hand me down epics all the kids are used to now days.

I remember Bloodrager making a video of him killing me in less than 30 seconds while I was frost specc'd.

I remember Kax perfecting my rogue, didn't even get an opener on him.

I remember quitting my mage for 6 months or so after watching Kax play one.

I remember when you needed 2 separate accounts to have horde and alliance characters.

I remember Bloodrager screaming on vent like a 5 year old ADD kid on crack.

I remember Deloras damn near having %^-*!@'s in vent when ever Prayer would come out of stealth. You could literally hear the drool dripping from his lips.

I remember healers and dps casters fighting over who should get the neck piece of Ragnaros.

I remember hPallys and dps casters fighting over the Azursong Mageblade.

I remember 98% of the server clicking and keyboard turning.

I remember all the ally rogues looking up to Proalpha.

I remember when the GM of <Paln> decided to quit the game and he held a huge RP thing at the entrance to SW and everyone that had left <Paln> to go to <Subversion> was running around yelling Zieg Heil! And Death to the Fuhrer!

I remember Diabolik tanking in a purple dress.

I remember it taking me about 20 days played to hit lvl 60 on my mage.

I remember when groups would wipe in the early instances 30 times and still continue to complete it without losing a single member of the original group.

I REMEMBER WHEN YOU HAD TO LEAVE THE CITY TO DO ANYTHING IN THIS GAME OTHER THAN BANK AND USE AUCTION HOUSE!

I remember when instead of dailies, we had rep grinds, and they took months.

I remember there being world pvp no matter what back woods section of the world you were in.

I remember when the worlds weren't phased and baddies would try to grief.

I remember camping griefers.

I remember when grounding totem would stay up after absorbing a non damage spell.

I remember being able to pull rogues out of vanish.

I remember being able to kill people naked.

I remember when gear score wasn't inflated. Honestly, our highest gear scores right now should only be about 95 going by the same system. Pretty sure T3 gear was about 75.

I remember Silverback losing about 600,000 gold when BC came out cause no one was gonna buy the epics off AH when they could find greens that were better.

I remember Silverbacks alt Rosen owning every epic on Ally AH.

I remember there being full blown 40v40 wars in Blackrock Mountain as horde and alliance were trying to get to the BWL orb.

I remember Diabolik, Helm, Enalia, Kaiss, and me running Baron side of Strat in less than 15 minutes, before they made it easier and added the time restriction quest to save some chick.

I remember Kaiss getting the fire reflector trinket and tried to use it vs me in a duel but I lagged so hard that it wore off before I launched my Pyroblast.

I remember lagging so bad in searing gorge, that if I so much as ran toward Blackrock mountain, by the time my game stopped freezing up, I would be dead in the lava.

I remember playing on dial-up when I first started playing and it was all I could do to kill a mob before then killed me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Rosen was Silverbacks alt? I !@#$ing hated that guy, made it impossible to sell anything on the AH for a decent price.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
grats algathor
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/27/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Ultime
grats algathor

Not old enough, you're bad.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
i remember good times fighting fatalforce and babywipes. I remember how much I hated asherons chosen till I joined them. I remember gawd he was the best business man on shadowmoon. I remember when shadowmoon was fun. Now I only see a couple people I remember.................
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I remember everyone.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
01/02/2013 05:02 AMPosted by Syia
I remember everyone.

get out. now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I remember everyone.

Oh snap! Someone in this thread that I actually know!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
I remember everyone.

Do you remember Tyr's Hand in Eastern Plagueland ?

I remember each of you alliance .
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Of course I remember.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
I remember kiting Kazzak to Stormwind because he needed new boots
I remember one shoting anything in cloth with shadowmeld-aimshot
I remeber the first time I was trapped by my own ice trap due to ice reflector
I remember Top Alliance Players 1 and 2
I remember using grey weapons on learning Rag because everyones weapon had broke and there was no porting out or repair bots
I remember a hunter getting first legendary because no one knew it could only be a sword (love Paul)
I remember Mount Up !@#$%es
I remember any TV Spoilers on vent getting you kicked from raid,vent and guild
I remember Colin porting an entire raid out of MC because no one would loot the dang corehounds
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Someone told me there's World PvP again. Confirm/deny?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I remember Getting the healing neck off of Vael because I beat healers in epics while wearing greens.

I remember farming for 3 days without sleep to get Caba the rep to start the AQ40 quest chain.

I remember Bigscoop and how I wanted to be as good as he was when I started.

I remember Elisha raging all the time.

I remember Nhap and Razzberry wrecking everyone and everything.

I remember running wsg with Armbg, Bolo, Lassiz and the gang.

I remember when Empyrean Demolisher on a rogue was GG.

I remember ambushing with Dal'Rends.

I remember Shamshokk

I remember sweeping strikes execute.

I remember Maws.....and the little midget guy.......god that was stupid hard

I remember Meshack and his corrupted Ashbringer.....

So many things

Eternals was the best time I ever had in wow..........Oeh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]