The Shadowmoon "I remember" thread.

85 Human Hunter
i remember....LAGFEST 2011!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I remember ret paladin reckoning bombs.
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Death Knight
Last night some guy was saying he was drunk for the first time in his life. He was 13.

Have you guys ever stop to think that, while we were playing TBC or Vanilla, 70% of actual WoW players were in the 2nd grade, or something like that ?

I think I'm getting old.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/24/2011 06:22 PMPosted by Getwaxed

you remember tri spec pallies using reck bombs. True "ret" specced pallies were bad.
Edited by Retsu on 10/24/2011 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I remember barrens chat & .. Xroads, TM, and SS pvp fun!
Reply Quote
Who remembers simpleton? "why do they call it an xbox 360?" =(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/24/2011 09:43 PMPosted by Retsu

you remember tri spec pallies using reck bombs. True "ret" specced pallies were bad.

^ up carrot
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Last night some guy was saying he was drunk for the first time in his life. He was 13.

Have you guys ever stop to think that, while we were playing TBC or Vanilla, 70% of actual WoW players were in the 2nd grade, or something like that ?

I think I'm getting old.

Dear god :(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
10/24/2011 09:43 PMPosted by Retsu

True trispecs were born and died with Hbkbryan or however you spelled that moron's name.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Sigh. I remember when twinks ruled the lower level battlegrounds.

I remember one particular level 29 horde rogue twink named Senic who could take down a level 40s in duels outside org.
Edited by Meeshi on 10/26/2011 3:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
HBK!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I remember.... Imhotepp, Shmaman a.k.a. "kid", Mara, Teest, and myself blasting the alliance off of TB elevators and wiping their raid.. in fact.. I has a video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziKuFgrkyVc

I also remember blaming Morktag for EVERYTHING that happened... EVERYTHING.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
shameless and completely unneccesary bump
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
I remember when bobby boucher came back at half time to help the muddogs win the bourbon bowl.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
10/29/2011 12:55 AMPosted by Latigid
I remember when bobby boucher came back at half time to help the muddogs win the bourbon bowl.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
10/20/2011 12:42 PMPosted by Tainiae
I Remember when this game was a game. and not someones life.

its your choice to have no life and play all day. you control the game, not vice versa.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
I remember when Syia was a girl.
I remember when Muffinator and Syia were 16 and were probably the best at their class on the server.
I remember Tarren Mill
I remember Splintertree Post
I remember Cylcone and team *%@*@! BRM
I remember Faith, Eternals, Destiny, Cap Clan, Afterlife, etc etc etc
I remember when KoHF was by far the biggest guild on the server with all SOLID players; as opposed to today's <Almost Asian>
I remember Shamrock and Shamrokk.
I remember AFK botting AV to get exalted for my pve shadow offhand :D
I remember dropping an infernal on Bucwild and crew in Silithus and starting the biggest !@#$show of pvp ever...and for some reason i thought i was a badass.
I remember Judicas being the best Vent entertainment the world could offer.
I remember Lyuba solo'ing Scholomance, and solo'ing deadmines as a lvl 17 hunter.
I remember being awful (oh wiat LOLZ!)
I remember being accepted into <TotalLosers> via in-game mail of my first epic, Felheart Bracers.
I remember Wilma, KoHF lock helping me do the warlock epic mount quest :)
I remember joint KoHF, Eternals, Faith Alt-MC runs.
I remember Tornados in Nagrand arena.
I remember LITERALLY not sleeping the entire night the first time I downed Ragnaros with TotalLosers.
I remember Enalia literally crying on vent when I was in <Subversion> the first time we killed Ragnaros and she won Transcendence legs.
I remember looking up to badass locks like Chemie, Dhaos, Xixo, etc standing around IF in full nemesis gear, aspiring to be like them one day - Few months later, I myself was in full t2 :)
I remember tanking Twin Emps for <KoHF>
I remember C'thun trash
I remember to be in a queue to login to Shadowmoon.
I remember having to farm 40+ soul shards with Evilbob to summon everybody in the raid to AQ40 because everyone was too lazy to run.
I remember requesting 4+ days off work a week in highschool just to make raids, and eventually losing my job/they stopped scheduling me lololol

AHHH the memories :) So many good times in this game, that's it for now, I'm sure i'll think of more later ^.^
Edited by Latigid on 10/29/2011 1:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
I remember how long it took to be exalted with factions...MONTHS to farm exalted with the Zandalar tribe just for shoulder enchants....and farming DM with Corpserot for [Libram of Focus]'s
I remember when Ganima from KoHF needed on Neltharion's tear and Mishundare as a boomkin, and every mage in the guild including Baybe freaked the hell out crying and complaining, yet he had much more DKP than them :)
I remember being the focus cast of Malatov, Margot, and other KoHF priests just for Power Infusion in every raid :)
I remember trading accounts with other friends during MC runs to play other classes because that place was so god-awfully boring, but we HAD to run stuff for Rag gear, etc etc to progress through AQ40, etc

More to come :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]