The Shadowmoon "I remember" thread.

85 Human Hunter
^ its an "i remember" thread...not a rant because of a G in real life thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/03/2011 11:21 AMPosted by Hadad
these kids who are probably overweight, have no job, no life, no gf/wife,

In the seven years I've been playing this game I've yet to meet a single person who fits that description. The majority of people I play with are in decent shape and have jobs and/or families.

Decent being subjective based on age etc ...
Edited by Lyuba on 11/3/2011 2:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I remember when Prayer made PvP vid of her killing Hadad in the air during BC
Reply Quote
I remember ganking Bloodsworn on outdoor raid bosses in Classic, then having them return the favor.
I remember said guild kicking our !@# in WSG when Caen got Thunderfury...
I want the "old" WoW back, before server transfers and name changes!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I remember ganking Bloodsworn on outdoor raid bosses in Classic, then having them return the favor.
I remember said guild kicking our !@# in WSG when Caen got Thunderfury...
I want the "old" WoW back, before server transfers and name changes!

I do too, but the "old wow" isn't about server transfers or class balance or even world pvp. The "old WoW" is roughly four thousand people of which only a handful are still around.

All right, time to hit the gym. Today is lower body and abs.

Peace.

Reply Quote
Obasang best melee warlock kk l8r

-djinn
Edited by Dasn on 11/3/2011 5:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I remember <SUP BRO> being a Mage ONLY guild...ahem *cough* 'lol'
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
ugh...sup bro...kithadivh..>.< lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
11/04/2011 05:34 AMPosted by Hadad
who are they to talk.

Ok so I tried to avoid this but i can't. Hadan who are YOU to talk. Your a name in a video game, a face behind a computer. You are no better then anyone else who pays money to play this game. The fact that your all gansta and real doesn't affect anything or anyone in this game and your constant attempt to prove on forums that your somehow better then anyone else is pure ignorance. It says very little of your character as a person other then you put effort towards putting other people down directly and indirectly. It's a sad thing when you have to reassure yourself that your better then someone you know nothing about. We are names behind pixelated cartoons. Assuming anything other then that is just stupid.

Its one thing to jump on a forum and rage about getting killed. Its part of the game. Its something completely differant to call people out for being fat nerds with no success in life. What a completely childish and ignorant thing to say. Your are not better then ANYONE. It was a joke before laughing at your posts about how your just "real", and "hard" and the only real gangsta shadowmoon has but all you are is a punk trying to flex his epeen over the internet to try and get respect. You failed miserably.

Keep it real G! Im sure that when you meet up with all the homies you tell them bout how you rocked these dudes real hard on the shadowmoon forums. Completely called his @ss out in front of all the other ganstas on wow.
Edited by Pojjo on 11/4/2011 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Well I am sorry your wow life is better then your real life. Why don't you get off the computer and go fix that then. You get no pity from me.

I wash my hands of you. You seem to just prove my points in all your arguements. You seem to have some personal issues to deal with so take care of that.

Anyway back to thw forum.

- I remember overpowered dwarf gun racials
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
your post was so hypiocritical and just rediculous. i think you are very much confused. when i said who are they to talk, i was referring to the people who assume things about me. i couldn't care less about what you think, but you should know, that i know, that you are obviously pretty mad, because that post wasn't aimed at you! come to think of it though, your pvp mentality screamed "i'm a punk and a weakling irl", now after hearing a little more about you, i can be certain.

i will keep it real. do yourself a favor and take your own advice. you assume and you talk down to people, laugh at them, how childish and ignorant is that? i went nostalgia in my post. you probably had no clue what i was even talking about.

the way a person acts over a game is a direct reflection of the type of person you are irl. which tells me something about you already. i aint trying to flex my epeen, i am just telling people the truth, and i do that sometimes when i get called out and i am told i am something i am not. consider yourself lucky that i even took the time to respond to you and on multiple points. you can learn something by this. everyone in my guild likes me. i consider myself a pretty decent guy. i have no self doubt. i'm very loyal, i respect the people who give respect. i'm no coward. i'm content with who i am and now you know.

well, you laugh at my posts, and i laugh at the doubters. i've been called all sorts of things, and i tell em just how wrong they are. i have very few friends irl. none of them know i play wow, it's none of their business. you're post was foolish. investigate that!

GOODNESS, GRACIOUS, GREAT WALL OF TEXT!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This thread just gained lawlerskates.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This game is serious.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I remember during the Ony attunement people dragging the guards in Stormwind (who had just recently turned into dragons) down to the ah to kill everyone off.

I remember how Shadowmoon failed to kill Highlord Kruul when he set foot in Stormwind before BC launched.

I remember blessings being 5min and having to rebuff them on Garr the entire fight.

I remember arguing with other pallies over pally power and ctraidassist.

I remember being envious of horde for having shamans.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I remember 40 man raiding, and how you would usually fight bosses with at least 3-4 people AFK the whole fight. Or more.

I remember how a legit strat for Ony was "let half the raid die during Phase 2" because she was easier the fewer targets she had.

i remember forum avatars were based on your level, not just pictures of your actual character.

oo and a personal favorite

i remember; "A more powerful spell is active."
"A more powerful spell is active."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]