flying broom mount

(Locked)

100 Night Elf Hunter
if you win the flying broom mount from the filled pumpkin, why can't it be a regular mount?
i think it is stupid for it to end in 2 weeks. I would have fun riding the broom all year. we can ride on the headless horse, brewfest kodo and ram all year why not the broom?
92 Orc Warrior
Cool story bro.
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I believe you can buy a permanent brrom from the Hallow's Eve vendor using the candy you get from trick or treating and from dailies.
85 Undead Warlock
No, broom's are only usable during hallow's end. We've heard this sad story many times before.
100 Night Elf Hunter
ya they end after the event is over. so if so many people complain about it why doesn't it happen?
100 Gnome Rogue
You can't really compare a flying broom with the other mounts....it's fairly obvious why that should remain seasonal. It would look kind of stupid to see people flying around on brooms all year long.

Edit: Keep in mind that people usually only post to complain about things. Although you may think you see a ton of people complaining about it, you're not seeing the millions of players who don't.
Edited by Lightfeet on 10/21/2011 11:13 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Hunter
true but i dont care if i look stupid it's just a game to me. i just like to have fun
70 Blood Elf Priest
I don't think it would appear stupid at all. Witches exist outside of October. They merely gain more attention during Halloween. Consider the other mounts we have.. Seriously.. glitter ponies are much more out of place than a broom.
90 Draenei Death Knight
Could add it as a mount loot card in a future TCG expansion =D
90 Worgen Priest
Good bye.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]