Grimoire of Supremacy.

100 Worgen Warlock
So basically, if you take this talent, your minion will become a super version of itself (succys become Shivan for example) All I can say is, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY TALENT POINTS!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It's definitely the most interesting tier, I really hope Grimoire of Service is about on par with it though because they both sound awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Yes, this does sound exciting :).
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Yeah, that one seems like the 'right-choice' type thing they were trying to avoid.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see that 'Grimoire of Sacrifice' also increases damage done.

The level 90 ones seem to be the most situational ones.
Edited by Fernor on 10/21/2011 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I can't watch blizzcon :( any more info on this?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2517-World-of-Warcraft-Class-Talent-Systems-Panel
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
I really love what they've done with the lvl 75 tier, so cool. Fingers crossed that they can come through with eliminating cookie cutter builds, all three look real cool
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Still I want to know whats going on w/ Enslave the demon!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
When I was going though and read them all, I no joke, almost choked on my water when I read that.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
everything sounds good so far. but im not getting my hopes up until its set in stone. dont forget guys in the past when we could have had something good blizz would take it away, anyone remeber cripple? and if we get these new talents and actually start kicking !@# in 2s and bg's ppl will start QQ as always and the bat will come for us just as it always have, so keep ur fingers crossed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
It seems pretty sweet... Let's hope they don't nerf it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/21/2011 03:25 PMPosted by Fernor
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2517-World-of-Warcraft-Class-Talent-Systems-Panel

TYVM!!! :) I was freaking out...just alittle bit.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I'm wondering if the Beholder is the Felpup in the form of an eye?
10/22/2011 08:05 AMPosted by Guuldaann
i would think terrorguard would be felguard

Terrorguards are definitely DG's: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=21923/terrorguard-protector
Edited by Roldiku on 10/22/2011 9:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I just wonder how the abilities will be affected and whether the pets appearance changes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Curious how the improved demons will stack up to the double demon grim. My guess is that the double demon will be a bigger dps boost.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
We can already use two demons at once. Summon doom/infernal. New talent ,however lower cd and lower duration.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]