100 Worgen Druid
Pandarific

Pandamonium

Pandaroll

Pandagasm

Frypanda

Marzipanda
72 Draenei Paladin
Hmm, well, Pandamonium didn't work on any of my servers, but Pandaemonium did.

So thanks slippy for the suggestion!
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
hybridpanda!

oh wait.
I reserved Wushi. My husband reserved Pandalism.
90 Pandaren Rogue
Pandoka
Pandabubble
Fatbastard
Panhandle
Jempanda
Brewtation
Edited by Breadstick on 2/22/2013 3:59 AM PST
85 Troll Hunter
I have Flyingdragon, Waningfist, and Ghinzo (my traditional RPG name).

I'm not into funny names really.
85 Goblin Rogue
pandamacanal
spandax
expanda
Edited by Ivn on 10/23/2011 3:01 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Warlock
Fred
87 Tauren Death Knight
i have Tso saved so all i need to do is get the "general" title and become "General Tso"

i'll also have a chicken out always for my non-combat pet
14 Blood Elf Rogue
Rolypoly
Pandora (The Explorer?)
Bamboo
Bamboom
Bamboozle
Bamboozled
Sushi
WinniethePanda
POwned

:3
For some reason the name Chinchin appeals to me. It's probably horribly offensive in some way and I'll be mortified when someone points it out to me, but for now it's quite funny to me.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm not generally interested in "funny names" (most aren't even funny). I prefer names that actually look like they belong in the Warcraft setting.

I've currently got Zhuque reserverd for my Pandaren Windwalker. It's the Chinese version of a name I use on several non-Warcraft related message boards.

I'm thinking about reserving something a bit more appropriate to the race, but my Chinese is quite limited, so it might take a while to come up with something I really like.
80 Draenei Paladin
Spinda. My characters have a Pokemon theme, and this was before the expansion announcement /hispter look
85 Tauren Druid
10/23/2011 03:18 AMPosted by Rdenrick
For some reason the name Chinchin appeals to me. It's probably horribly offensive in some way and I'll be mortified when someone points it out to me, but for now it's quite funny to me.

One letter away from being laughable in game. Google up ochinchin

So far no one's reported my alt for this name
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/23/2011 03:18 AMPosted by Rdenrick

There is this legend: The yosuzume (夜雀, night sparrow) is a folk legend in western Japan. According to legend, if you're out at midnight, the night sparrow will follow you while singing "Chin Chin." The appearance of a night sparrow is a prodigious sign that you will meet a wolf/stray dog soon. Legend also has it that if you catch the night sparrow, you'll suffer from severe night-blindness.

Also I got Meiling for my Panda Brewmaster
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]