Theramore in flames: Horde favoritism.

85 Worgen Death Knight
So much for Alliance not being shafted constantly. More blatant horde favoritism in the 4.4 patch

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=368927&postcount=43

Horde attacks Theramore, which is destroyed.

Metzan lied.
90 Undead Death Knight
A single piece of info from an expansion still in alpha is far from what I'd call "favoritism"
90 Human Paladin
You're really surprised?
Well what did you expect them to do? Let the Alliance destroy a Horde city for once? That wouldn't be fair!
34 Orc Warrior
Just learn to deal with it. Metzen is infatuated with Thrall and the Horde. They will always get the better deal. As a long time Alliance player I have learned to just ignore it.
90 Undead Death Knight
10/23/2011 06:22 PMPosted by Evalany
A single piece of info from an expansion still in alpha is far from what I'd call "favoritism"

It's the lead in to the expansion.

I'm sure there will be retaliations, just because one place is destroyed doesn't mean it will be the only place.
Also, don't pretend that you cared about such an insignificant island before the horde destroyed it.
Community Manager
Who lives in Theramore again?

Hrm. I wonder if they'll be put out by this...
85 Blood Elf Mage
Oh its not like Alliance already didn't destroy a town right next to Mulgore though. You know the one..
34 Orc Warrior
If Jaina kills Garrosh I'll say its even.
85 Undead Warlock
10/23/2011 06:22 PMPosted by Scurge

Well look at all the expansions that are already done and over with. The Alliance had about 1/4 of Wrath. Other than that, it's been all Horde all the time for the last 7 years.

I honestly don't care because I play both, but really...you don't have to be biased to see that the Horde gets far more attention and face time in lore than the Alliance. Far, far more.
100 Dwarf Warrior
in retaliation Varian lights a bag of doggie doo doo on leaves it on Garrosh's front porch.

Old man Garrosh is gonna be sooooooo pissed.
10/23/2011 06:26 PMPosted by Scurge

It's the lead in to the expansion.

I'm sure there will be retaliations, just because one place is destroyed doesn't mean it will be the only place.
Also, don't pretend that you cared about such an insignificant island before the horde destroyed it.

Exactly what retaliation has the Alliance gotten to dish out in Cata? Why should we expect things to be any different in MoP?
10 Troll Warlock
I dunno, is this a lead in to Jaina taking more of a prominent role and maybe putting out one of Garrosh's eyes? There's at least one Horde faction leader that would be happy to see that happen if not lend a hand.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Let's just say Theramore DOES fall.

Who know who's going to be mighty pissed? Jaina and Varian. Who know who's going to be pissed if Jaina dies during the attack? Varian (and Thrall), most likely. Metzen already said that Varian is going to be getting lots of action this next expansion, and this might just do it.

So all in all, Theramore going down is a good thing. Yey! :D
Edited by Gallyssa on 10/23/2011 6:33 PM PDT
34 Orc Warrior
10/23/2011 06:29 PMPosted by Sendordis
Oh its not like Alliance already didn't destroy a town right next to Mulgore though. You know the one..

And the Horde trashed Gilneas and destroyed Southshore.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]