Theramore in flames: Horde favoritism.

90 Draenei Warrior
Who lives in Theramore again?

Hrm. I wonder if they'll be put out by this...

Jaina. And all her fans will be pissed if she's killed off (not that she really has that many, but still). Let her escape at the last minute or something, so the fans won't start something.
85 Blood Elf Mage

Jaina is gonna pwn some hordies! Love it!
85 Night Elf Druid

Couldn't the same be said for Silvermoon? :<
90 Human Paladin
10/23/2011 06:38 PMPosted by Kaldoran
DO NOT destroy Theramore. DO NOT!

I'm going to bet it's already too late.
90 Dwarf Paladin

Varian (Blizz) is going to have to do something amazing to make it up to the alliance for this expac.

I'm not talking about small scale like taking out the cross roads, we need something as a FACTION to unite us together under one leader. Personally I love the BronzeBeards more then any other leader on the Alliance.

Varian can start by getting Magni out of his crystal prison and help kick out those damn dark irons out of IF.
85 Human Rogue
Considering there's a portal to Theramore spell, I don't reckon it'll be totally destroyed

However, we'd better burn Stonard to the ground as a replacement. Take out our non-capital portal city, Horde? Right back at you
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Uh, I don't think anyone will be retaking Lordaeron.. sure would be cool if we saw them trying to, though. :3

But really, Theramore being destroyed is a good thing, guys. Varian and Jaina (if she's still alive) are gonna be soooo mad. Like, SO mad. They won't even know what to do with themselves they'll be so mad. They might just explode from madness. ...mad.
90 Human Mage
10/23/2011 06:40 PMPosted by Alein
DO NOT destroy Theramore. DO NOT!

I'm going to bet it's already too late.

It's so stupid....
85 Blood Elf Mage
If they killed off jaina i'd cry..Isn't she getting some fame in 4.3? Or was it 5.0..I forget..But I thought she was getting more primetime later..She can't be killed off..She'd fricken resort to magic and blow the horde up.
90 Human Priest

Jaina is the "lord" protector of Theramore. Something might have happened to her...

And i hope it is nothing too serious ... Because with Magni pretending to be a statue, Jaina god knows what happened to her we would have to deal with Velen (by far the less significative leader in Azeroth and beyond), Varian (which is always plain stupid) and Tyrande (which is on vacations until an author remember she exists again).

Great ! Time for Orc Kabob in Orgrimmar ...
85 Worgen Warrior
I'll happily accept Crossroads as compensation.
90 Human Priest
I forgot Anduin but he can only be a part time hero .... He has homework to do ...
34 Orc Warrior
Unless the Horde also lose a major city (which I can't think of anything that compares to Theramore that isn't a capital city; which obviously won't be destroyed) or loses a major lore character, I don't see how anything Varian does could be just as big for the Alliance as the Horde destroying Theramore.

Only thing I can think of that would redeem the loss of Theramore would be Varian reclaiming Lordaeron, which obviously won't happen.
1 Human Hunter
People jumping to conclusion based on something written on the internet, trying to use it to support a false sense of favoritism. Nothing new to see here.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]