Theramore in flames: Horde favoritism.

80 Troll Hunter
Jaina better come back and btichslap the Horde tbh
85 Tauren Shaman
and Tyrande (which is on vacations until an author remember she exists again).

I loled at this.
90 Human Priest

Jaina is the "lord" protector of Theramore. Something might have happened to her...

And i hope it is nothing too serious ... Because with Magni pretending to be a statue, Jaina god knows what happened to her we would have to deal with Velen (by far the less significative leader in Azeroth and beyond), Varian (which is always plain stupid) and Tyrande (which is on vacations until an author remember she exists again).

Great ! Time for Orc Kabob in Orgrimmar ...

I don't understand why the oldest Faction Leader in the game does absolutely nothing. Velen should be by far the most amazing guy in the game...

Yet all he does is sit in Exodar and goes to disco night every tuesday.

Sigh....

He is too old ... Retired !
Edited by Yapriest on 10/23/2011 6:48 PM PDT
34 Orc Warrior

I say Stromgarde and burning Hammerfall to the ground pushing the Horde completely out of the Highlands.

This would pressure the Forsaken intensively and shift the balance of power in the EK to the Alliance.

Also burn Stonegard. Seriously if you burn the BIGGEST Alliance town in Kalimdor something big has got to give.

That would be pretty cool. They could get Trollbane to come back and rule it.
85 Dwarf Paladin
Who lives in Theramore again?

Hrm. I wonder if they'll be put out by this...

Jaina. And all her fans will be pissed if she's killed off (not that she really has that many, but still). Let her escape at the last minute or something, so the fans won't start something.

Theramore is a naval power, I wonder if a certain fleet of soon to be refugees might be stumbling across a new exotic land in the not to distant future.
85 Human Priest
Who lives in Theramore again?

Hrm. I wonder if they'll be put out by this...

Babbs Fizzletorque does. And she does not approve.
100 Gnome Warlock
and Tyrande (which is on vacations until an author remember she exists again).

I loled at this.

Too true. Thankfully Metzen said she would get her "Thrall expansion" where she'd come out as a strong and prominent character (Emerald Dream??). Just hope she loses her troll accent by then.
85 Undead Warlock
10/23/2011 06:40 PMPosted by Marathel
Malfurion

He's different though because he's all involved with Hyjal and druids. When they're not obsessing over the Horde, Hyjal/Druid/Cenarion whatever stuff is their other favorite thing to do. Malfurion is too cool to really be considered "Alliance" for that reason, so they had to make him more or less neutral. I honestly don't think he's ever said a single word about the Alliance in-game. I think all of his quests (except Darkshore, but even then it doesn't have anything to do with anything Alliance-specific) are neutral.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Why does everyone keep talking about patch 4.4? Historically, pre-expansion set-up patches are numbered by what their expansion will be; in this case it'd be 5.0.
90 Orc Mage
10/23/2011 06:29 PMPosted by Slowbro
If Jaina kills Garrosh I'll say its even.
100 Undead Mage
Can you guys just stop destroying everything you create please? I've had my fix of destruction as a major story point. Surely there are more clever and interesting ways to make Varian come into form.
85 Undead Warlock
10/23/2011 06:55 PMPosted by Anevi
I've had my fix of destruction as a major story point.

Then you should go play World of Peacecraft ;)

EDIT: Just so u know, I meant that to be a joke, not trying to be jerk on purpose =)
Edited by Octala on 10/23/2011 6:56 PM PDT
85 Troll Mage
QQ

Horde attacks Theramore, which is destroyed.

War happening in World of Warcraft.
11 Gnome Warlock
Jaina's gonna be ticked.
90 Dwarf Hunter
The Alliance needs to take back Stromgarde and Gilneas completely and burn Stonard to the ground in retaliation.

It'd be awesome though if this is a way to bring Kul'tiras back into the picture. If anything brings back the badassery that is the Kul Tiras armada, it's destroying Theramore and threatening the life of Jaina Proudmoore.
Edited by Bullettime on 10/23/2011 6:59 PM PDT
90 Human Paladin
10/23/2011 06:56 PMPosted by Lopsy
Jaina's gonna be ticked.

If she lives. Maybe her death is the catalyst.
85 Human Mage
10/23/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Slowbro
And the Horde trashed Gilneas and destroyed Southshore.

and nuked a druid school

and sacked dwarven settlements in Twilight Highlands

and decimated any resistance in Andorhal

The Alliance needs to take back Stromgarde and Gilneas completely and burn Stonard to the ground in retaliation.

It'd be awesome though if this is a way to bring Kul'tiras back into the picture. If anything brings back the badassery that is the Kul Tiras armada, it's destroying Theramore and threatening the life of Jaina Proudmoore.

we should also reclaim Gilneas as an actual city hub, drive out the forsaken element.

I also question what this will do to my teleport to Theramore spells.
Edited by Seebach on 10/23/2011 7:00 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]