Theramore in flames: Horde favoritism.

85 Troll Mage
10/23/2011 06:57 PMPosted by Alein
Jaina's gonna be ticked.

If she lives. Maybe her death is the catalyst.

Mages are OP so she'll be fine
25 Draenei Shaman
According to Metzen, theres going to be a novel all about Jaina. By quote, it will "forever alter Jaina in earth-shattering ways", and it will be "badass".

Well if Jaina's going to die, let's hope she dies with glory.
Edited by Reliani on 10/23/2011 6:59 PM PDT
So much for Alliance not being shafted constantly. More blatant horde favoritism in the 4.4 patch

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=368927&postcount=43

Horde attacks Theramore, which is destroyed.

Metzan lied.

What part of Metzen's opening speech didn't you understand about the all-out war between the Horde and Alliance. What do you think would cause an escalation in the war? Shaking fists in the air.

Criminey, people will complain about the stupidest thing.

Get a clue, and PAY attention next time.
86 Draenei Priest
10/23/2011 06:59 PMPosted by Ravenbark

Pay attention to what exactly?

In case you hadn't noticed, all of the cues for "war" have been absent from the alliance side of the story this whole expansion.

You don't even realize you're fighting a war until you suddenly lose when playing through alliance.
90 Worgen Druid
It's likely that Jaina would seek a more peaceful approach to the problem by porting citizens along with herself out of the city when it is attacked. Knowing her, she would avoid confrontation and simply let the city go. THEN someone like Varian will have an opposite POV and get completely pissed off and do something in retaliation. Or perhaps she simply won't be there when it happens. It seems like half the time she off somewhere else.
100 Draenei Shaman
Hey look the Alliance getting brutally beaten....again.
100 Gnome Warlock
Who lives in Theramore again?

Hrm. I wonder if they'll be put out by this...

Theramore has a non-aggression pact with the Horde. I understand that there is a desire to see hostilities flare between the factions, but could you please ask Metzen to do it in a way that makes sense rather than just throwing a dart at a list of Alliance targets and going Alliance doesn't have this territory any more".
100 Dwarf Hunter
10/23/2011 07:01 PMPosted by Pleasurizer

Pay attention to what exactly?

In case you hadn't noticed, all of the cues for "war" have been absent from the alliance side of the story this whole expansion.

You don't even realize you're fighting a war until you suddenly lose when playing through alliance.

Pretty much. The only war that's gone on even this expansion has been constant Horde victories while pressing into Alliance territory. The most the Alliance has been able to do is try to stop the advances while Horde is given victory after victory.

Let the Alliance take back Gilneas, Stromgarde, and destroy Stonard in retaliation Also, send back Kul Tiras and all will be forgiven.

It could shape up to be extremely interesting provided the Alliance is actually able to achieve a victory for once.
100 Human Priest
10/23/2011 07:01 PMPosted by Marathel

If she lives. Maybe her death is the catalyst.

I would honestly hope not because that would be a slap in the face. Jaina is suppose to be one of the if not the most powerful arcane mage alive today. Or general mage.

Thrall is the biggest shaman, Malfurion the biggest druid, Jaina is like the biggest mage.

That could be Khadgar as well or Ronin.

Medivh and Antonidas are dead, right ?
7 Undead Warlock
10/23/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Yapriest
we would have to deal with Velen (by far the less significative leader in Azeroth and beyond)

Velen.... insignificant? Quite the opposite. Fair enough, he hasn't been given near enough his due in WoW, and deserves far better than to sit in the background as a secondary character, but if there was one faction leader I wouldn't want peeved at me, it'd be Kil'jaeden's former broski.
53 Draenei Paladin

Thanks for reverting 24 hours worth of redeeming Sylvanas in my mind.

Now I'm sticking with Alliance until Garrosh and Sylvanas are both dead.
100 Dwarf Hunter

Nobody might have thought of this, but due to the destruction of theramore, I expect to see a new mage teleport spell since one was to theramore, and horde will still have a port to stonard. If so, where will the new port be to?
Edited by Spinnerdh on 10/23/2011 7:07 PM PDT
85 Troll Druid
why dont they just call this game World of Hordecraft?

man wow is really going to the dogs(sorry worgens).

You have to give them a hand.. It's the first MMOwhere the monster Races are actually winning.
Edited by Onimontu on 10/23/2011 7:07 PM PDT
85 Undead Hunter
10/23/2011 06:46 PMPosted by Kassimai
People jumping to conclusion based on something written on the internet, trying to use it to support a false sense of favoritism. Nothing new to see here.

Isn't everything wow based written on the internet?

Just sayin...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]