Theramore in flames: Horde favoritism.

28 Orc Warlock
10/23/2011 07:03 PMPosted by Kloia
Hey look the Alliance getting brutally beaten....again.

Let's be honest here. The Horde could lose their entire presence in Kalimdor and people would still be crying "Horde favoritism" because their lands aren't pretty enough.

Who lives in Theramore again?

Hrm. I wonder if they'll be put out by this...

Theramore has a non-aggression pact with the Horde. I understand that there is a desire to see hostilities flare between the factions, but could you please ask Metzen to do it in a way that makes sense rather than just throwing a dart at a list of Alliance targets and going Alliance doesn't have this territory any more".

Garrosh cares not about your silly pact.
90 Human Priest
10/23/2011 07:04 PMPosted by Dekay
we would have to deal with Velen (by far the less significative leader in Azeroth and beyond)

Velen.... insignificant? Quite the opposite. Fair enough, he hasn't been given near enough his due in WoW, and deserves far better than to sit in the background as a secondary character, but if there was one faction leader I wouldn't want peeved at me, it'd be Kil'jaeden's former broski.

He is completely forgotten .... Unless they come up with something he is insignificant.

Sad but true ...
85 Draenei Death Knight

LOL I hope jaina is okay
90 Draenei Paladin

What part of Metzen's opening speech didn't you understand about the all-out war between the Horde and Alliance. What do you think would cause an escalation in the war? Shaking fists in the air.

Criminey, people will complain about the stupidest thing.

Get a clue, and PAY attention next time.

10/23/2011 06:59 PMPosted by Ravenbark
Criminey, people will complain about the stupidest thing.

10/23/2011 06:59 PMPosted by Ravenbark
Criminey
85 Orc Shaman
So much for Alliance not being shafted constantly. More blatant horde favoritism in the 4.4 patch

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=368927&postcount=43

Horde attacks Theramore, which is destroyed.

Metzan lied.

Seriously? Man up and fight back. Don't be a baby about it.
85 Draenei Death Knight
10/23/2011 07:07 PMPosted by Samfisher
Garrosh cares not about your silly pact.

Exactly. The Pact was made Between Thrall And Jaina. Garrosh dont care.
90 Worgen Death Knight
I never liked questing in Dustwallow Marsh anyway.
90 Human Paladin
You know who's gonna be pissed if Jaina is hurt during the attack? Arthas!

... wait.
85 Worgen Warrior
so im guessing dustwallow questing for alliance is pointless to do for acheivements at this point.
85 Blood Elf Priest
10/23/2011 06:29 PMPosted by Slowbro
If Jaina kills Garrosh I'll say its even.

We can only hope. ;)
Edited by Neiva on 10/23/2011 7:11 PM PDT
85 Worgen Death Knight
NvM
Jaina will no doubt have a change of heart. One of the most powerful mages in the world, will be now against the Horde. gg
60 Orc Warrior
you alliance are unbelievable crybabies. thats why you dont win battles.
28 Orc Warlock
Pretty much. The only war that's gone on even this expansion has been constant Horde victories while pressing into Alliance territory. The most the Alliance has been able to do is try to stop the advances while Horde is given victory after victory.

Ashenvale? Southern Barrens? Gilneas?

Let the Alliance take back Gilneas, Stromgarde, and destroy Stonard in retaliation Also, send back Kul Tiras and all will be forgiven.

Alliance did take back Gilneas. There's just nothing in it. Stromgarde doesn't even belong to the Horde. You can have it if you really want it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Let's just say Theramore DOES fall.

Who know who's going to be mighty pissed? Jaina and Varian. Who know who's going to be pissed if Jaina dies during the attack? Varian (and Thrall), most likely. Metzen already said that Varian is going to be getting lots of action this next expansion, and this might just do it.

So all in all, Theramore going down is a good thing. Yey! :D

This.

Also, maybe Alliance will take Stonard or...something?
53 Draenei Paladin

Hey, so long as we get to take Grom'Grol... Cut off their way into the other continent.
66 Gnome Warlock
10/23/2011 06:46 PMPosted by Kassimai
People jumping to conclusion based on something written on the internet, trying to use it to support a false sense of favoritism. Nothing new to see here.

Confirmed as being accurate by Bashiok's snide "Gee, wonder who'd be pissed when this happens" comment in this thread .
85 Human Mage
10/23/2011 07:08 PMPosted by Trogdoroth
Seriously? Man up and fight back. Don't be a baby about it.

Seriously the dumbest response I've ever witnessed.

The player can fight back all they want, it doens't mean a damn thing when it isn't conveyed through the story.
Edited by Seebach on 10/23/2011 7:12 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]