Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Casually Serious started out as a reroll project. Started by Glocka and later followed by many This project was started because of numerous reasons, but mainly because we who are participating in this project wanted a fresh start and our main goals was to create a guild where we feel relaxed while raiding.
Most of us have played this game sine the release in 2007 and we find that we enjoy raiding the most when it is casual and we also find the time to get to know each other which then basically makes this game so much more fun, it is like playing with your real life friends but...we are skilled!
We are striving to create a guild where you feel like you are playing a game, because after all that is what we are doing, and we want to create a guild where you can find new people who you can call a good friend, we want you to be able to just hang on ventrilo and have a chat like you do with your in-real life friends. You know how this will affect your performance during raids? BRILLIANT!
* We will be playing Alliance
* Server will be Azgalor
* 10-man raids to start with
* Raid Schedule can be made later
* RAF is not allowed
* Start Date will be set as soon as we have enough players.
What you can expect from us:
* Leaders with many years of leading experience in their backpack
* A chance to find new friends within this game and maybe outside
* A community that cares what you think and not only talk within the leaders
* We give you the opportunity to decide what you will play and not just "what you have to play" in other reroll guilds because they are full on a certain class
* Casual guild but still hardcore minded players which will result in heroic progress
* Competitions within the guild to recieve amazing prizes
What we would like to see from you:
* We don't expect you to have been raiding since vanilla but we require some raiding experience
* Friendly attitude
* Active before and during leveling
* At least 18 years old
* Knowledge/Skills - We want you to have some knowledge about wow and raiding in general and skills regarding your class
* Dedication/Reliability - You are dedicated to this project, we want you to be active on the forums before the start and active in-game after the start. And we rely on you to stick with us even if things are going abit slow.
* Personal Traits - We want you to respect everyone in the guild and treat everyone the way you want to be treated.
Since we are in an early stage of this recruitment we are basically looking for any class and spec. Send tells to Glocka (Guild Master), Drakyeth, or Monkeybrains.
Or Feel Free to email me at Monkeysdoom@gmail.com
Edit: Apparently I fail at the year ._.
Edited by Kazuri on 10/25/2011 9:15 AM PDT
The game was released on November 23, 2004
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.