Message from Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain

(Locked)

Thanks
Now play a Britney Spears song :)
85 Dwarf Rogue
Lol, alliance got their feelings hurt. That made by day.

I'm sure the Horde wouldn't have acted in such a way had the situation been reversed.

Oh wait, it would have been worse.

Also how do we know if they even mean it? Blizz we need gifts from them! only then can the healing begin!
Edited by Tri on 10/26/2011 12:06 AM PDT
100 Draenei Warrior
Now apologize for blood elves! Or this will persist!

100 Draenei Paladin
If you think it was about Alliance being put out at being mocked at Blizzcon, you're delirious. That's every Blizzcon. It's the fact that they used a video with some rather disgusting hate speech in it.

Blizzard, good on you. Somethings need not be said or tolerated, joking or not. Thank you.
100 Human Priest
Well, I have to say this is quite a surprise. What's worse...Bashiok, what are you doing up this late? Go to bed, man!
100 Draenei Paladin
I wasn't personally offended by any of it but I can very much see how people could be, I think it is very good of Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain to respond with this apology.

Even being the die hard Alliance player that I am I really enjoy their work and hope they continue to perform for as long as WoW is around.

Their performance at Blizzcon was a highlight of the event for me and made the first Blizzcon I've ever attended that much more awesome.

Hope they read this and see that most people don't hold any hard feelings. :)
90 Night Elf Mage
Apology accepted.

Don't do it again.
90 Human Rogue
Maybe now we will get a little more variety in the threads created.
85 Orc Shaman
Thank you everyone for your feedback regarding the closing night performance at BlizzCon. While we had some other messaging worked up we were going to post, the members of band wanted to instead address it themselves:

Hey guys, we read and heard all the feedback from BlizzCon this year. The Corpsegrinder bit was never intended to be taken seriously. We are sorry that we offended anyone; everything at our shows is just meant in fun. Thank you all for speaking up. We’ll definitely keep this in mind for future shows.

Our humblest apologies,

Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain

I am glad to hear that they addressed the concerns over what happened themselves. I never thought of it as more than the spirit of the event, however, with so many people in an uproar it's nice to get some official response on the topic. It felt pretty dark :O
Edited by Gurzzuk on 10/26/2011 12:13 AM PDT
Thank you everyone for your feedback regarding the closing night performance at BlizzCon. While we had some other messaging worked up we were going to post, the members of band wanted to instead address it themselves:

I am glad to hear that they addressed the concerns over what happened themselves. I never thought of it as more than the spirit of the event, however, with so many people in an uproar it's nice to get some official response on the topic. It felt pretty dark :O

IMO next year, they should find and Alliance celebrity and a Horde celebrity and bring them both on stage to have an epic rock-off... or something.
100 Dwarf Hunter
Good for them.
100 Goblin Rogue

Hey guys, we read and heard all the feedback from BlizzCon this year. The Corpsegrinder bit was never intended to be taken seriously. We are sorry that we offended anyone; everything at our shows is just meant in fun. Thank you all for speaking up. We’ll definitely keep this in mind for future shows.

Our humblest apologies,

Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain

Yay!

Now let's focus on the newest forum crap storm!

*sits quietly and awaits the QQ*
85 Worgen Rogue

IMO next year, they should find and Alliance celebrity and a Horde celebrity and bring them both on stage to have an epic rock-off... or something.

Bring Swifty to duel Metzen or Chilton, or someone. Heh.
90 Human Paladin
I'll take it.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Okay, Bashiok, your avatar is awesome, it goes like POOF! and breathes fire. bahahaa
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]