Message from Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain

(Locked)

90 Worgen Rogue
Well, I am glad that they apologize for that bit. Just hoping this will die down eventually.
85 Human Paladin
That guy is who you grow up to be when you spend most of your time being ganked by the Alliance ;P
Edited by Korthos on 10/26/2011 1:11 AM PDT
85 Orc Shaman
10/26/2011 01:06 AMPosted by Velthos
I dont think anyone would have taken it serious until the dude made it sound serious. He was scarey and seemingly unstable.

I got this feeling as well. He sure as hell didn't seem like he was joking. Felt like neckbeard central with this guy, pent up rage at everything and no talent to boot. It wasn't funny, it was just awkward and pathetic.
90 Gnome Warlock

which in turn means you've been as well

ha cy@

Never have I seen a name accurate enough for a poster.

you sound mad
100 Dwarf Hunter
Well, the apology is accepted. Now let's hope people calm down and take a step back and take a deep breath.
100 Draenei Shaman
Thank you guys!

I didn't expect this >_<
Nor did I think anyone was listening

You guys be awesome.
90 Worgen Rogue
10/26/2011 01:12 AMPosted by Dreknar
People who were actually offended by that have bigger problems

I wasn't offended by it at least since I play both factions. I can understand why some people were due to the language and hateful words towards Alliance players.
85 Orc Shaman
I guess I honestly shouldn't be surprised by this fauxpology, considering Blizz's track record with these issues. In 2006, the GLBT friendly guild debacle happened. They've learned nothing.

Two, we have bigger problems? 90% of this board was QQing about Pandas, and can't grasp that a real life issue occurred here. Being insulted by you is a compliment, buddy- you have no priorities.
30 Worgen Warlock

Pretty much this sums up the entire issue, to be honest.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

Unless you're a pansy. Lol.

trufax right here, but that is how the modern age is, barely any real men/women left.
Edited by Theldrin on 10/26/2011 1:15 AM PDT
85 Orc Shaman
10/26/2011 01:14 AMPosted by Kelmia

I wasn't offended by it at least since I play both factions. I can understand why some people were due to the language and hateful words towards Alliance players.

This isn't about some factional thing. I could care less that Blizzard pokes fun at the factions occasionally.

This is about Blizzard openly harassing homosexual players through a mouthpiece they openly welcomed at the largest Blizzard-sanctioned event of the year.
90 Dwarf Warrior
Hopefully this stems the forum table flipping for a while...
100 Draenei Warrior
10/26/2011 01:16 AMPosted by Belthin
Hopefully this stems the forum table flipping for a while...

Nothin' will, no matter what they say on... anything that anyone's complaining about on these forums.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]