Message from Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9HRLvfbauA

watch it now and say this with me...
sticks and stone may break my bones but words only hurt me if I play alliance?
58 Gnome Death Knight
Wixie:
BLIZZARD did nothing wrong. There was no pre approved script where they were like, OH WOW don't say that. That was dropped on us all PER THE CHOICE OF THE BAND, not the company. THEY are victims of it just like everyone else because all you kids here are looking at them and screaming for blood for something someone they brought in did.
IT's CC tho, that band is not known for being polite. Idk why this is such a shock for so many. It's like being shocked that lady gaga looks weird.

Well, not quite. The really offensive video is from a while back - it's a (originally non-WoW-related) interview with George Fisher from somewhere in Europe where the band was touring, perhaps Belgium. A censored (though you can still tell what he's saying) version was presented by Samwise Didier as an intro to George coming out to help sing "Power of the Horde".

George really wasn't horrible onstage, so it's not a matter of a surprise unscripted event. They saw the video, knew what it contained well enough to know they had to bleep it, but instead of showing any number of less-offensive parts of it, chose to show the middle of his homophobic and personal attack-filled rant.

L90ETC pretty much is Blizzard:
Lead vocals - Samwise Didier, art director of Blizzard.
Bass - Michael Morhaime, president and cofounder of Blizzard.
Lead guitar - Dave Berggren, concept artist, game designer, 15+ year employee.
Rhythm guitar - Chris Sigaty, lead producer of Starcraft II
Drums - Alan Dabiri, senior programmer and long-time employee.
10 Undead Hunter
10/27/2011 04:35 PMPosted by Hackur
well its becoming quite obvious theyre slowly turning Blizzcon into a horde only celebration so seeing how they dont want Alliance players showing up does that mean they dont want our money then either? i mean whats the point in pro Alliance people paying to get into an event just so we can get mocked? we should all just give them what they ask for and stop attending Horde-con then they can enjoy the festitivity the way they want it.

dude give it up, you were posting in this thread 10 hours ago when I went to bed, you've made over 40 posts alone in this thread.

still qqing, it's kinda beyond pathetic really

100 Night Elf Druid
**Trumpets sound in the distance, and the marching of hundreds draw closer.
Hail, I am Battlemaster Sillybear, Hero of the Alliance. I currently lead a crusade against the seat of Horde power on Azeroth. I shall assault the gates of Orgrimmar, and take the head of the vile Hellscream. The Orcs shall be made to pick cotton at our farms, and the Forsaken shall fertilize our fields. Our children will feast upon the Tauren flanks, and play with goblin toys. Scantily clad Blood Elves will roam our streets begging for just a copper piece, even the tranny males. For this grand future to come to pass you must join me on this epic quest and fodder for my legion of feral druids spamming "2 buttons".
*Roars of bestial vigor can be heard.
You ask, why did I detour here of all places? 2 weeks ago, while meditating over the corpses of horde scum in the Molten Front, the goddess Elune came to me, and spoke of the recent great atrocities committed by members of the Horde. She said, now the fence sitters, those who remained silent, were now gathered up in sufficient strength and had gained a will to stand and fight. No longer would I have to hunt alone, killing only but a few at a time. That I could take the fight directly toward the masses, and curse an entire race with res sickness. That my name would go down in history as a legend. And so I am here, will you join me? If we leave now,

Orgrimmar

will not be prepared.

Seriously tho, for all the alliance that got randomly offended by a terminology commonly used out of the WoW playbook, and his opinions were clearly targeted for said community so using other references is basically irrelevent, blowing it out of proportion is kinda retarded. Why don't you go show off some "Alliance Pride" and do something about it instead of sitting here crying on the forums. It really isn't that big a deal, he plays horde, it was a joke, he even said sorry, which is more then the dead kids on korgath ever got from me. And if horde is really so superior, come at me, I'll be waiting.
100 Night Elf Druid
L90ETC pretty much is Blizzard: Lead vocals - Samwise Didier, art director of Blizzard. Bass - Michael Morhaime, president and cofounder of Blizzard. Lead guitar - Dave Berggren, concept artist, game designer, 15+ year employee. Rhythm guitar - Chris Sigaty, lead producer of Starcraft IIDrums - Alan Dabiri, senior programmer and long-time employee

huummm, So it is the Business stance to harass any customer that choses to play alliance. Is that what one can get out of the 'band's suprise (& suposedly not know by the company ahead of time) performance?
100 Blood Elf Hunter

Quick question Cramer; When you said "You choose to be different.." did you mean LGBT choose their sexuality?

Thanks in advance for your reply ^^

I still can't figure out what the T means.

Also, squash on pizza? What the hell?

Squash Pizza is good eats.

Transexual
Edited by Angellis on 10/27/2011 4:53 PM PDT
6 Draenei Paladin

Quick question Cramer; When you said "You choose to be different.." did you mean LGBT choose their sexuality?

Thanks in advance for your reply ^^

T stands for transgendered aka people who have had sex reassignment surgery.
Edit: I think but not sure it's also people who believe they are the wrong sex
Edited by Meibatsu on 10/27/2011 4:55 PM PDT
58 Gnome Death Knight
Ayrthrina:
huummm, So it is the Business stance to harass any customer that choses to play alliance. Is that what one can get out of the 'band's suprise (& suposedly not know by the company ahead of time) performance?

That's one big reason that people are this angry. L90ETC may be a parody band, but they're a parody band made of high-level Blizzard employees and executives.
10 Human Warlock

And what does the G stand for?
58 Gnome Death Knight
10/27/2011 04:53 PMPosted by Meibatsu

Surgery is not required for the definition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

Some transgendered people may choose to transition, and some may choose not to.
6 Draenei Paladin

L = Lesbian
G = Gay
B = Bisexual
T = Transgendered
10 Human Warlock

L = Lesbian
G = Gay
B = Bisexual
T = Transgendered

As I pointed out before, gay is NOT a slur.
90 Dwarf Priest

Sexual Assault: You mean like the word "@#%#"? Absolutely. The definition of the word @#%# is not limited to "sexually assaulted with opposition.". It could mean "forcefully", which in the right context would be just as useful. For instance, saying "Man, that Shaman just @#%#d me." is just me saying "I stood no chance against that guy." because of how the engagement went. We're back to the point of context.

There are four definitions for the word that starts with R.

One is a type of plant.
Two is an archaic word for a type of rope.
Three is an archaic word for seize or take away by force.
Four is forced sexual assault.

It's obvious the shaman didn't plant you. It's obvious he didn't rope you. Archaic terms are not in use anymore. So that leaves #4.

The sad thing is you are too naive to understand the meanings of the words you choose to say. Here's a word for you to look up "Ignoramus."
100 Dwarf Hunter
... But we wanted an apology from the Level 85 Elite Tauren Chieftans.

See what I did there?
100 Night Elf Druid
10/27/2011 04:55 PMPosted by Jatton
That's one big reason that people are this angry. L90ETC may be a parody band, but they're a parody band made of high-level Blizzard employees and executives.

Which is the point I have been trying to get across. It was Blizzard sanctioned harrassment of a big part of their customer base.

If this is truly the Company's attitude to a large part of paying customers because they like differnent things then the employees of the company, I will let all people I know that unless they wish to be mistreated by the the game's employees they must play horde if they play WOW.
6 Draenei Paladin
10/27/2011 04:57 PMPosted by Jatton

Surgery is not required for the definition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

Some transgendered people may choose to transition, and some may choose not to.

Yah caught myself on that one, hit enter little too soon. Edited the post to reflect.
58 Gnome Death Knight
Also, I never understood why people would want to have a sex change. It's like hey look i'm a guy! Nah just kiddin :) I'm a girl.

Not understanding is understandable, but hopefully you can accept that life is different for different people.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]