Please support world pvp on firetree

90 Human Warrior
Any of you please.

Just come duel me. if your so awesome, all the sentance structure and days upon end of argueing with a bunch of nerds behind cokebottle glasses. I told you multiple times what you say does not matter to me. Im not tryign to be anyones friend. I have people i play with that are my friend. I have fun. I don't really care what a community of online people think since its painfully obvious all of you spend way to much time and effort on this !@#$. This is a forum, noone cares what you say, In the end your all losers as am i for playing this consuming online game, the fact you people think that because your 1800 rateing its going to have any outcome on your life are just pathetic. As are the people who troll spelling, and sentance structure. Im not in english class here, your not my professor. If you cannot find the time to come find me in game and get stomped then your comments are null and void.

Once again I will try this.

Goodbye.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Its kinda like when someone is at your house and you dont want them there, you tell them goodbye. But you just seem to have a hard time taking a hint. do you have anything better to do? Go troll Maiev forums or somthing baddie. you dont know me nor do any of you, But youve all jumped on the hate bandwagon. Hate on brothers. Hate on

Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
nah i just thought id be cool like you and go to someone else's forum and talk crap since you've been doing it for days.

You are Fail, go play shogun total war. lol!!
Reply Quote
14 Undead Warrior

This is my forum !@#$%.

I'll think you will find Firetree Forums are owned and operated by a syndicate comprising of:

- Agrobash (10%)
- Lootifer (10%)
- Heavyd (10%)
- Pie Chart delegate - currently Schrei (10%)
- Timos (10%)
- Pandy (5%)
- Uoyredrum (5%)
- Incinerater (5%)
- Jothor (5%)
- Shin/Ragequit (5%)
- Fyveonit (5%)
- And a 20% holding open to special consultants, which has in the past comprised of people such as Rabblerouser (recently gave up his 10% holding), Baconn, Shakyra, Toit, Ted/12, Ados, Alicella, Slobash, Psychora, Batlhazar, Vasilid (on those VERY rare days where he actually makes sense), Holli, Sharpz, and others (i've missed a few Allys, my memory is shiot).
Edited by Gored on 11/6/2011 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
that syndicate is a bunch of losers. sadly. not one of you has anything productive to say. just a bunch of trolls, you can have the forums, noone else wants them

vassild is the only exception
Edited by Khaoticz on 11/6/2011 2:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
14 Undead Warrior
that syndicate is a bunch of losers. sadly. not one of you has anything productive to say. just a bunch of trolls, you can have the forums, noone else wants them

vassild is the only exception

I'm failing to see the point of this post; are you trying to insult us?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No im just stating that your all a bunch of lowlifes with the inability to do any good for the world. Ur prolly better off locked in the basement playing wow anyway. I cant imagine your social skills are any better in real life then they are in here.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
11/06/2011 02:41 PMPosted by Khaoticz
just a bunch of trolls

oh....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
as is your innability to make me mad
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/5Nhnp.png

u mad
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
as if maeiv is any better then my own server. lol

Rage, Your post is useless considering as you can see all your acheivs are from when warriors were OP. Your rateing is substantially lower now.
Edited by Khaoticz on 11/6/2011 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
damn, sure owned me
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Im not trying to own anyone. Im only defending myself, you are all the ones who attacked me when i stuck up for SuperTJ lets remember that.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
No one really attacked you, not really surprised that another retard from <Waradin Trainer> discovered the realm had forums and decided to take his mediocrity to a text medium.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I just joined waradin trainer the day before that post. I played with vassild a few times and liked him, hes quite humerous actually. Assuming everyone from my guild is a baddie is just ignorant, Its like assuming all chinese people are short or all african americans steal. Its basically a sterotype, a uneducated assumption made by someone who has been raised poorly or taught improporly. The trash of our society today are sterotypical, you all fit right in with that category if you think that <Waradin Trainer> is all bad people. Considering ive seen 10x more !@#$%^-s from your guild.

How much gold does it cost to get carried anyway?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]