Please support world pvp on firetree

85 Troll Hunter
Never understood how I got picked out as a bad guy. I don't think I've ever really insulted anyone, maybe I've explained why I lost, or I've laughed at people who can't form a coherent thought, but ever since I hopped in Waradin trainer people decided to brand me as that guy.

This doesn't truly bother me because well it's just a game, but even though Khaoticz can say some pretty dumb stuff, the forums have bastardized him.

I have no control over you other than being an officer Khaoticz, but if you can't stand the hate on the forums then leave, or if you want people to stop hating at you then stop posting. Sooner or later you'll fade away from this place and you'll just be a distant memory. Hell you could even keep posting, but keep it constructive meaning stop it with the YOU'RE BAD, NO EVERYONE ELSE IN WOW IS WRONG THIS IS PVP.
You nor I have any room to talk about being good because lets face it neither of us are great. We can world pvp and take on a couple of undergeared hordies and have fun with it, but it still doesn't change that we are just average players at best, and have no room to insult anyone.

TL;DR If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen

supertj, peacemaker of waradin trainer. keep the pimp hand strong tj.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We Digress.

Lets set up a battle here, I say we meet at Tarren Mill like old times how about Tonight?

Bring your guild. Lets have a Bloodbath.
Edited by Khaoticz on 11/12/2011 6:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
due to flyng mounts, it wont work.

i think a better place would be the southern tip of sunwell isle ( i forget the name) which has no flying mounts and is a decent run back

like world pvp used to be
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
due to flyng mounts, it wont work.

i think a better place would be the southern tip of sunwell isle ( i forget the name) which has no flying mounts and is a decent run back

like world pvp used to be

Yea PVP on the isle was excellent.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Isle PVP?! Who what where when why how?!

>.>
<.<

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Isle PVP?! Who what where when why how?!

>.>
<.<

I'm down to drag my sorry !@# away from Skyrim for some isle pvp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]