DK Season 13 Set

85 Human Death Knight
Hey guys, question about the new DK season 13 set leaked today on MMO. I was just wondering if it will still cost the same as other PvP sets? Keep doing the great work guys, awesome looking PvP set.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/26/2011 06:51 AMPosted by Dutty
Hey guys, question about the new DK season 13 set leaked today on MMO. I was just wondering if it will still cost the same as other PvP sets? Keep doing the great work guys, awesome looking PvP set.

It's ok you won't have to worry about it there seeing as how you're still in mostly 365s and some 359s.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
You mean season 12 pvp gear? or T13 pve gear?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
well, you shouldn't throw too many stones man. It looks like I am only a couple weeks behind your progression.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Was just a joke on how the new DK set kinda resembles a pvp set more than a raid set. a little humor in the morning, lol.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/26/2011 07:03 AMPosted by Dutty
well, you shouldn't throw too many stones man. It looks like I am only a couple weeks behind your progression.

Uh, no.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
You're both pretty well geared, and should meet up in real life and have a fist fight to settle this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Come on man, why are you so angry at my post,lol? I guess you are just too hardcore to have a sense of humor. I guess anyone who isn't 6/7HM can't post on the DK forums now about tier 13? Just go sit on your mount and troll the folks in Org's trade chat and stop trolling my thread with your uber epicness. Maybe some hordies will stroke that Liam Neeson sized epeen you seem to think you have Firelord, oh wait.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
10/26/2011 07:17 AMPosted by Komachi
You're both pretty well geared, and should meet up in real life and have a fist fight to settle this.

I say to the death.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
we are already dead, could be a problem,lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/26/2011 07:38 AMPosted by Dutty
we are already dead, could be a problem,lol

redeath
if that doesnt work i say you roshambo for it. you kick him as hard as you can in the nuts then he kicks you as hard as he can in the nuts. first person to fall down loses. you may not use icebound fortitude or bone shield.
Edited by Kusari on 10/26/2011 7:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I love roshambo!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
10/26/2011 07:05 AMPosted by Dutty
Was just a joke on how the new DK set kinda resembles a pvp set more than a raid set. a little humor in the morning, lol.
It very may be a PvP set. MMO-Champion has this habit of speculating sometimes. They may be wrong, and the set they leaked may be the s12 PvP set. Frankly, considering the leak, I'm wondering why Blizzard hasn't posted a blog on the t12 set with comparisons to past sets. Because they haven't, it leads me to believe that MMO-Champions probably datamined the pvp set, saw it was for DKs and went, "THIS IS DK T12? LET'S TELL EVERYONE WE FOUND IT!" When, in reality, they found the s12 set...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
We're not in season 11 right now so why do ppl keep saying its the season 12? 4.3 starts season 11 guys and that seasons armor has been shown already.....this is the DK T13, sucks but deal with it.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
And Season 12 PvP would be the season that coincides with 5.0 unless they plan to sneak a 4.4...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
i'm personally thinking it's the rejected T13 set, just going off what i've read recently about descriptions and icons indicating that it was bone-themed.

and it's underwhelming, which was one of the big reasons why the initial model was tossed out.

if it IS the set, cat's out of the bag, blizzard will probably post a preview within a day or so.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
ill own both of you
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Oh only if I was in the time of Nemesis's posts...
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
11/07/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Conser
And yet another alt. How many does this make, Jack?

Don't hate, it's a lifestyle choice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]