Haomarush has officially died

85 Human Warlock

I'm not an egocentric !@#$%^. You're just making things up, because I'm the best paladn, rogue, lock and feral in the entire world. Yeah, I just said that.

I !@#$ing missed you.

<3 Bloodgasm
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
It's so funny how everyone who transfers off for "better" anything, get 1-2 more bosses down in PvE, and no PvP rating changes. Best 25+ dollars ever spent!!!
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Hunter
12/31/2011 01:08 PMPosted by Noctilucae
It's so funny how everyone who transfers off for "better" anything, get 1-2 more bosses down in PvE, and no PvP rating changes. Best 25+ dollars ever spent!!!

There's something to be said for having gladiators and (rank 1) gladiators out in durotar along with 20+ other people 2200+ to duel and learn from basically all day erry day.

75% of the time durotar is empty on hao.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
If only you learned things from duels. Maybe skirmishes, but definitely not duels
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
You guys are all really good. Stop trying to get better.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
also, how much does a race change cost... sushee? :P

about 25k gold brah
Edited by Noctilucae on 1/6/2012 10:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
I do think this sever is in need of some changes. The population is so low that its hard to do anything. World PVP wise its a joke, and that was one of the thing that got me playin wow. I dont want to transfer but something needs to change.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
01/08/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Umx
I do think this sever is in need of some changes. The population is so low that its hard to do anything. World PVP wise its a joke, and that was one of the thing that got me playin wow. I dont want to transfer but something needs to change.

Ud be lucky to find someone lvling to even kill, let alone try to put together a BH, FL or Ds run. As people r leaving daily.

Thanks for your input big guy. We really enjoy having you around and listening to what you have to say.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bumpity bump bump. We need something Blizz! We're begging you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Something really DOES need to change about this server. This server is so low populated compared to how it was during wotlk. Plz help us out Blizzard!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I also hope this thread is looked at.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
This server sucks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/31/2011 01:08 PMPosted by Noctiluca

I used to be in this server. Not that i'm the best, but i've definately learned a lot since then.
I used to be farming around in my 1800 rating on hao. Now im 2.2 in almost all brackets, i'm aiming for that arena master next ;P!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
This is my second return to the game. I left for 2yrs due to poor server pop's. Bilzz is neglecting the folks that have signed up for this yr, it is not a mount and Diablo that keeps me playing, it is the game. But with a server that has less than 500 85's (Last armory scan showed 450 85's server wide) it makes pug-ing a joke. We are not the only realm with this problem. Merge us already please..
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I started playing this game and chose this server because I thought it was a new server that was going to grow. Trade chat is constantly spammed with bots all day long advertising gold sites to literally "buy (with real money)" items, weapons/armor, mounts, etc.

Last research that I could find states that the server is 70% Horde and 30% Alliance. This isn't a complaint about unfair advantages, but rather a complaint about how many people actually occupy those numbers. With all the larger guilds like DarkFusion and Stasis leaving the realm, it is virtually a ghost town for the rest of us. As of January 16th/17th 2012, there are only 450 level 85 characters on the entire realm. From levels 10 up to and including 85, there are only 726 characters TOTAL.

Census:
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=647

Our numbers are declining rapidly as people are just simply "quitting" and not playing the game anymore simply because they can't afford a character transfer to another realm. It's not an issue of $25. It's an issue of $25 x ALL of your characters. I have 3 level 85s, and 2 more at 75. Why would I want to pay $150 to be able to play the game the way it was meant to be played? It's simply un-affordable for me at this point, and I know that I'm not the only one with this issue. I know people that have eight level 85s or more. $200+ for a realm transfer?

People level characters/professions to work with their other characters so they can save money in the long run as well. Why would I want to transfer just one of my characters and go flat broke buying everything from the auction house? I use my alts to create the things that my characters need to save money for more important things like gear and helping out my fellow guild-mates when they need some mats for enchants or gems and the like.

AH prices are through the roof on this server. It is truly a seller's market. The auction house is constantly over-run with bot farmers that just farm, farm, farm and then undercut a reasonable price by three times or more. It's literally not worth it to put in the effort to go farming for mats or anything anymore. What would usually sell in a day, can sometimes take 2 weeks (or longer) to sell because gold farmers swoop in and undercut your prices on the daily. By the time it finally sells, any profit you wished to have gained is already used up in re-listing fees.

The auction house is ran buy just a few people. Prices are pretty much set in stone. It's sad when you look in the auction house and become familiar with the lister's names and not the items themselves. It's simply not a viable option at this point to waste efforts on the auction house unless you undercut the bot prices and give yourself little to gain in return.

Imagine a server where you could get online and form a group to run a 10-Man Dragon Soul in about 10 minutes instead of two or three hours (and most of the time not at all). How about Blackwing Descent or an old school Molten Core run just for the pure nostalgia of it? Imagine being able to do this every day, whenever you wanted to - no matter what time you signed online. Sadly, this is a dream that will never come to be if something doesn't happen with our population. We can only hope that Blizzard will help out a handful of their loyal customers.

There are more and more people leaving/quitting every day. The realm is coming to a grinding halt for those few people that just simply wish that you, (Blizzard), would be kind enough to allow those of us who simply can't afford a paid server change, to transfer (along with other lower populated realms), to another server and merge our economies together so that economic/social growth can be expanded and it can be a fun game for all of us once again. We know you don't want to lose monthly subscriptions, and we are not threatening to do this by any means, but for some of us (and many others that have already quit playing), it seems like the only viable option at this point.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Priest
I hope blizzard does something soon about this. Reactivated my wow and got annual pass because i was excitied for diablo 3 and i like wow also but now im really starting to regret it with how dead haomarush has become. At the point were i sign on and i see no one in sw or other main cities and hardly anyone on in general. Im debating just paying the rest of my time and moving on away from WoW and just focusing on other games for now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]