Haomarush has officially died

85 Blood Elf Warlock
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=WoW+Server+Transfer
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
01/21/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Marilith
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=WoW+Server+Transfer

The only people left on the realm currently are those that can't afford a transfer or don't agree to paying for one.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
>I can't afford an optional service in a game, give it to me for free!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
This server is so dead. I have spent more than 3 hours everyday to look for players to form a 10 man dragon soul raid but everytime the raid just couldnt be filled. what a boring and dead server is this. Please merge this server with other high population server so everyone can raid and have more fun here. let's make this game better.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
MERGE PLZ
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
A merge or something. Come on Blizz, help ol' Hao out.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
i support this
Reply Quote
We really need a Realm merge
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I support the idea of a merge. This server is so dead.
Reply Quote
I posted the topic to the General Discussion Forum.

If enough of us bump it, it can't be ignored.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079868555
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Merge or put our realm on the free transfer list plz!!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Please do something!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Onyxia is the same way. Blizz needs to address this problem immediately. You get so frustrated because you cant find players to do anything. A dead realm lets boredom set in! Bored customers will take their business else where and find themselves quiting the wow account.

Blizz get off your bottoms and get these mergers going... Do Not Wait for the next expansion pac. Do It Now!!! Merge low pop realms togethers!!
Edited by Darmy on 3/17/2012 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Your customers are literally begging you (Blizz) to do something!!!! Quit ignoring them and find a way asap. so many voices saying the same thing.. Merge!!
Reply Quote
There's rarely 49 85s in Orgrimmar, let alone 49 people. I miss world pvp.
Reply Quote
We all know Blizzard won't fix this problem. How long has this been going on, and NO ONE higher up has commented on even hinting that they are looking into fixing it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Why would we need to merge when we have bhubbles, the magnificent, the one whom taught me to be the wise man I am today. He saved my life, he can save yours, maybe even our servers!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I would like to transfer, but I have five toons I'd like to take. That's $125 dollars. =/
Reply Quote
It would be nice to see hao back up to a Med or even a High Populated Realm.... Its Sad seeing it as a Low Populated Realm and Sw almost empty of players... Blizz Help us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]