Haomarush has officially died

90 Troll Shaman
Well Stink I'm back for Pandaria and wouldn't you know I'm gonna be hopping the hell off this server soon as I can.The server was a better place in Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Wish Blizzard could put this server on the free transfer list. It's so dead here.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
i miss my haomarush days but its been dead since bc =(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
its funny that we merged with cho'gall back in wrath and we are still dead once again
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Every time I log into this server I feel like shooting myself. There's like almost nothing on the AH and I can't even get basic enchants or anything. WTF, I thought blizz would have done something about this by now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Did the merger with Cho'gall get dropped when cross realms came into play? We desperately need something done. :(
Reply Quote
I have been playing on Hao for almost seven years, since Vanilla. I would love to see the server come back, but unfortunately I feel it is going to remain dead forever.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
12/06/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Proxe
Did the merger with Cho'gall get dropped when cross realms came into play? We desperately need something done. :(

Blizzard opened up free transfers off of Cho'gall to Haomarush back in the day because the server was largely horde. So most if not all of the alliance players ended up on haomarush.

What I find funny and a bit sad is that I haven't pve'd on my warrior in about a month, but I still have cleared more bosses on reg then most of the population on the server @_@'

Now what I am wondering is how Blizzard justifies that the gaming community on Haomarush is experiencing the full content of the game when only about 20 indivdiuals or less have actually cleared all the current content on regular modes? LFR Maybe?

Quick fact@BLizz: LFR does not make better raiders. It just hands out free epics.

Or furthermore, how many alliance/horde players are in the 2200 bracket in Arenas/RBGS?

Call it an oversight. Maybe even unintentional negligence. What I call it is a total lack of regard for the player base who can't fully experience the current content of the game because of there isn't a deep enough pool of players to pick and choose from.

I'm almost done my rant so bear with me....

Now what made Haomarush great back in BC/WRATH was that premier guilds pushed heroic content and were striving for server first. Which in turn drove other guilds to do the same. This also made other players from various servers see Hao as appealing to transfer to.

I seldom log on my pally, but when I do there is nothing going on. I spam my lovethyfitteds.com marco in trade chat just to get it moving.

Open up free transfers to this server Blizzard or OFF this server. I just don't see it improving otherwise.

I'm done, I'm drunk, I'm OUT!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

I'm almost done my rant so bear with me....

Get it? Because he's a pandaren?

aheh. heh.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I do feel that the population has shrunk considerably. Haomarush is practically a ghost-town compared to other servers. Transferring all my characters is out of the question, that's way too expensive, but I'd like to see more people. Right now it feels like the game is dying, and it's not a very good feeling for someone who's trying to get into the game more lol. Help Blizzard! Xfer everyone on this server to another low pop to bring that server's population up or something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Haomarush really needs a server merge, maybe even with 2 other low pops, to make it at least med, people for raids, rated bg's ect, would be great, cross realm is nice and all, but our economy is tanked, AH prices are a joke, and guilds are hard to populate with people that actually wanna do stuff, pay attention to us blizzard!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
01/11/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Bonerfart
I do feel that the population has shrunk considerably. Haomarush is practically a ghost-town compared to other servers. Transferring all my characters is out of the question, that's way too expensive, but I'd like to see more people. Right now it feels like the game is dying, and it's not a very good feeling for someone who's trying to get into the game more lol. Help Blizzard! Xfer everyone on this server to another low pop to bring that server's population up or something.

Why wait for blizzard to do something about it. Blizzard is holding onto a dream that is dying and will probably not shut down servers anytime soon. You should transfer your main to another server and then at least you will experience what you want.
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 05:27 AMPosted by Snipershots

Why wait for blizzard to do something about it. Blizzard is holding onto a dream that is dying and will probably not shut down servers anytime soon. You should transfer your main to another server and then at least you will experience what you want.

That involves giving them mroe money you already have f that :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
a merge is exactly what this server needs. Please blizzard merge us. It's near impossible to get a group for anything. Trade chat is dead all day every day and it's getting depressing. I highly doubt merging a low pop with another low pop would cause a uproar from "the people who like it the way it is"seeing as doubling the population would still keep it a low pop I imagine. You guys could be revolutionary hold some sort of a forum about it. Perhaps send a email to active accounts to participate in a survey or something. No one has the money to transfer 5+ characters so why not be a great company and take care of your customers. I don't care what the name of my server is, I don't care what time zone it is in, I just want to see more people playing. If I wanted to play games by myself I wouldn't be playing World of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
How does blizzard expect us to come up with gold when no one has enough buy buy !@#$ off the ah. Ugh We need a merge a$ap!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I brought all the gold with me to Bleeding Hollow.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
From business point of view, Blizzard should face this problem and officially reply according to this topic ASAP becasue if you don't fix this dead server due to low population, you will continusouly losing subscribed players. As the server population gets low, the game gets boring which is going to casue more and more people to quit this game. I might cancel the subscription soon. It is just becasue everytime I get on this server, I can't find players to raid with me. And my friends in real life or realID friends will possibly start thinking to quit with me. It is going to casue you are going to continously losing money and reputation from not responding your clients' requests. I dont see a reason that you would like to see that happen rather than replying this topic positively to players on this server. Is it so hard to merge this server with others to stop bleeding?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
01/24/2013 10:32 PMPosted by Marrianne
Is it so hard to merge this server with others to stop bleeding?

Problem is if you take say 3 or 4 dying servers and merge them together you will be in the same boat. Yes you will have more population, but I don't think it will solve your problem on getting raid content down. Most of these dead servers have lost it's raiders. So the bleeding is severe and I really think Blizzard has no clue on how to solve this for you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We can always find some assumptions that merging server won't be successfully solving the issues. This is obviously very passive thought of improving the current status of this dead server.

Being a responsible manager of the best game maker in the world, Blizzard should be aggresively providing the solution for solving this issue and reply their thoughts about this topic instead of letting people put one-way ideas here and never get feedback. In addition to that, I can't believe there is not even a single official reponse for the topic that cosigned by so many subscribers unless Blizzard doesn't care about their clients or maybe they just dont care about a little portion of their clients.

Merging a few dead servers with a high population server might be a better solution. But again we never know Blizzard thoughts so I feel like wasting my time to think of a solution for Blizzard to the things I pay for if there is not even a decision maker from Blizzard looking at this topic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]