[A]<Judgement> TDZ recruiting mage or spriest

90 Draenei Paladin
Due to RL issues, TDZ currently is in need of a mage or a shadow priest who can deeps more deeping, pop traps on rag, and go fire(mage) and fly(both) for alysrazor! There are many purples to be had!
We are one of several 10 man raid teams in Judgement, and are currently 2/7H.
Raid times are Tues/Thurs and some Sun from 11:00PM-2:00AM.

My expectations for the people who raid with us are these, in descending order of importance:

1. To quote a rule from my favorite real life game: “Spirit of the Game: Ultimate stresses sportsmanship and fair play. Competitive play is encouraged, but never at the expense of respect between players, adherence to the rules, and the basic joy of play.” Don’t be an !@#. We are adults, are not pushing for server first, and are here to have fun. I don’t want someone in my raid who feels the need to be rude to any other player, swear like a sailor, or otherwise disrupt what is a team effort at having fun.

2. Attendance. Because if our limited raid times we need the people who have committed to come to be there because having to PUG and teach someone what we have already learned is nearly impossible with the time we have. Right now we have close to 100% attendance and if someone is not going to be able to make it I know a week in advance. I know that things come up, but as a group we have set this time aside and make efforts to ensure that we are ready to go on our raid times. I need adequate notice to find a replacement, and too many absences will seriously hold us back.

3. Skill. I would much prefer someone who is not an $%^ and shows up every week to a extremely skilled, but flaky or rude player. In order to complete the content skill in your class is required, and I ask that you be willing to learn, willing to be coached, and willing to work toward improving. I feel strongly that we can teach someone who is willing to play better, but I feel it is much harder to teach not being an -*!, or not showing up.

I typically will ask for you to provide a parse of a T11 raid, or a parse of a ZA/ZG run, so
please have one ready. Parses do two things for me, 1. It tends to mean that you are actually interested in raiding, and 2. It allows me to get an idea of your current skill level.

If you have read the above, and are interested, reply here or message me in game.
Edited by Angos on 10/31/2011 10:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
To the top!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]