RIP Cats Game

85 Human Paladin
Sad day indeed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I wasn't aware this guild was dead, I still see people in the guild being active.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The guild is active as in existence. But have thrown in the raiding towel as Gorefiend's #1 Raiding guild.
Reply Quote
58 Orc Death Knight
they'll be back. prob just taking a break until next patch.
why on earth would the guild with the server first of heroic rag just all of a sudden "thrown in the raiding towel"? please dont say they are xfering off too???
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I know a few have already xferred off.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Meenzy terrorz and razgriz transfered.

Borabora got kicked. thats 4 dps right there gone.

Pretty sure they are transferring.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
how many times have those people transferred off and back and faction changed and sex changed anyways?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Vex
LF some frens on horde now
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Razzzz sweetie. Come play with me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
rip god bless
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
cats game 4 lyfe.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
:<
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Honzo, destroyer of worlds.
Reply Quote
11/04/2011 03:04 AMPosted by Sorchia
its true they do xfer around alot, prolly why so many of them have so many shineys. i miss the Burning Crusade days on Gorefiend, when the people who had the shineys were the ones who worked for it and didnt just use the credit card to get what they want.

pretty sure u didnt play in BC considering achievements were not added until 3.0
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
wait shiney = achievements and not loots?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ARM HERE
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
11/04/2011 03:04 AMPosted by Sorchia
its true they do xfer around alot, prolly why so many of them have so many shineys. i miss the Burning Crusade days on Gorefiend, when the people who had the shineys were the ones who worked for it and didnt just use the credit card to get what they want.

I guess if you were Horde since Alliance top guilds during SW barely held together, TA and CG had a reunion run to fully clear SW when they nerfed it at the end.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]