RIP Cats Game

85 Undead Priest
11/04/2011 03:04 AMPosted by Sorchia
its true they do xfer around alot, prolly why so many of them have so many shineys. i miss the Burning Crusade days on Gorefiend, when the people who had the shineys were the ones who worked for it and didnt just use the credit card to get what they want.

who the !@#$ even are you? sit down. and just so you know everyone in our 10 man played in BC, IN CATS GAME. except me i was horde in Hat heh.

pz %^-*lords

edit: cg4l
Edited by Jill on 11/6/2011 1:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
This entire server is trash and everyone @#$%ing knows it no wonder everyone xferred off
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Ease up Jill. This isn't the first time the majority of CG has transferred off the server or faction changed. Hell I don't think its even the second time this has happened
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
jill r u and thistles frands

shes my frand :3
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You guys have jaded ideas of majorities lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
signa what do u think about pandas
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
11/08/2011 01:25 PMPosted by Sorchia
mmmmmm yes judge me because i actually stayed on Gorefiend with my friends and kept playing and didn't xfer like everybody else was doing it, way to point out im not cattle like you.

Cats Game is a galactic presence and Gorefiend is just a tiny star system.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
honestly can't even tell if it's trolling or not
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
c u all in swtor hehe :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
11/08/2011 05:56 PMPosted by Dathirus
i disliked ur post patb

i dislike your name
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Vex
I don't think during BC we transferred off and got our gear that way.. SUCH A SILLY GOOSE SORCHIA
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]